Jake Long not dominating? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake Long not dominating?

Mitchell_NY

Rookie
Reaction score
whats everyone else opinion on this? I personally, dont see him as a top 2 lineman in the league. do you guys? I dont see where he dominates and controls the game. It looks like his strength has went down. what about u guys?

whats everyone else opinion on this? I personally, dont see him as a top 2 lineman in the league. do you guys? I dont see where he dominates and controls the game. It looks like his strength has went down. what about u guys?

Jake Long Not Dominating? Yes You Are Correct Sir. Getting Pushed Around Quite A Bit. Even in Pre Season Too. Matt Ryan Looks Good Though.

I won't say he's overrated, but Long hasn't been the same since Sparano made him play in that 4th meaningless meaningless preseason game a couple seasons ago. I say Miami should trade him in the offseason, no way Long deserves all the money he's looking for.

Well one thing for sure he's solid. But I'm not sure he's as good as the money he will command in the offseason. He certainly doesn't look as strong the past 15 regular season games as his first three seasons.

He's going to have to start dominating more to convince this staff he's worth the 5 year 70 million contract his agent will be looking for.

He played his ass off considering his MCL. I thought he would be out for awhile.

imagine not dominating a good defence when you are playing with an injury and haven't been practising!

He was over drafted & has been overpaid since the beginning but having said that you will be eaten alive by those who are less interested in how the guy performs than in how L-O-N-G looks on the back of the jersey they just brought.

Really if the guy is a dominate #1 pick like he was drafted to be when the team gets on the 5 yd line it should be Long crushing the guy/guys in the path to pay dirt or 3 & 1 is automatic...The next time I see that happen WILL BE THE FIRST.

Jake Long never should have been the #1 overall pick. Period. End of story.

Lol Matt Ryan also has Julio Jones, Roddy White, and Tony Gonzalez. Miami doesn't even come close to having those types of weapons. Ryan has been solid not spectacular in his career. As far as Long goes, he is not worth what he will be paid. Hope Miami lets him walk. His play has consistently decreased each season it seems.

he is the best and there are other line men that need to pick up there play he is not the problem

Lol Matt Ryan also has Julio Jones, Roddy White, and Tony Gonzalez. Miami doesn't even come close to having those types of weapons. Ryan has been solid not spectacular in his career. As far as Long goes, he is not worth what he will be paid. Hope Miami lets him walk. His play has consistently decreased each season it seems.

You beat me too it ha. Ryan has some serious weapons around him. He should have this type of game nearly every week.

Back
Top Bottom