Jakeem's arms are massive | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jakeem's arms are massive

Who said Jakeem can't catch...I don't remember that being a problem....The only problem he had was muffling a couple of punts. Something he didn't do in college and it showed. But with another offseason of preoparation, I think he'll be fine this year.

Really? Have you read anything about him since last summer?

Who said Jakeem can't catch...I don't remember that being a problem....The only problem he had was muffling a couple of punts. Something he didn't do in college and it showed. But with another offseason of preoparation, I think he'll be fine this year.

"Tagged with 23 drops over last three seasons."
"• Inconsistent hands. Dropped 21 of the 176 catchable passes thrown his way over the past two seasons."
"Too many drops."
"Drops are a big issue for Grant, who put 21 passes on the ground on 238 targets in the past two seasons, according to College Football Focus. It's alarming that nine of his drops in 2015 came in the middle of the field, where a smaller receiver like Grant would naturally be utilized in the NFL."
"Jakeem Grant needs to get better at catching the football."

Each quote is from a different scouting report. You can google Jakeem Grant scouting report for the sources. How do people not know he has catch issues?

including Ted Ginn?

The ginn draft was before I was really serious about the nfl. My perception of him is a bit skewed really.... because he has turned out to be quite good

The ginn draft was before I was really serious about the nfl. My perception of him is a bit skewed really.... because he has turned out to be quite good

Nah. he's still doing the same dumb **** in Carolina. He's only slightly better than Mike Wallace b/c of his return ability.

ginntddrops.gif

Nah. he's still doing the same dumb **** in Carolina. He's only slightly better than Mike Wallace b/c of his return ability.

ginntddrops.gif

Not saying he is great, but he went on to have a respectable and long career. Obviously not worth his draft pick

Didnt he have 10 tds a while ago?

good god, "focus? zoned out?" they are in goddamn street clothes and this isn't a game or a practice, parker could be looking at a hot chick just outta frame.
Its a joke Bill...

I guess people here don't understand sarcasm. I'll try to be more obvious next time :dead

Last edited:
Really? Have you read anything about him since last summer?
Have you personally seen him drop a lot of passes last year, especially since he only got a grand total of one, Carroo only got three, does he have bad hands too. Since last season, I haven't heard anyone say Jakeem was dropping a lot of passes this offseason, have you?

Back
Top Bottom