Jakeem's arms are massive | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jakeem's arms are massive

Have you personally seen him drop a lot of passes last year, especially since he only got a grand total of one, Carroo only got three, does he have bad hands too. Since last season, I haven't heard anyone say Jakeem was dropping a lot of passes this offseason, have you?

Actually in his limited time I did see him drop multiple balls. I'm pulling for the guy he seems like a great guy and I want to succeed. Reality is he had a reputation coming out of college as not having the best hands and he did drop balls in his rookie season. The good news is that he can change that with lots of hard work which I have no doubt he is putting in.

Actually in his limited time I did see him drop multiple balls. I'm pulling for the guy he seems like a great guy and I want to succeed. Reality is he had a reputation coming out of college as not having the best hands and he did drop balls in his rookie season. The good news is that he can change that with lots of hard work which I have no doubt he is putting in.
He only had one pass thrown to him last year...so how did you see multiple drops..if you're talking punts, I'm with ya, but passes..no.

Here's the problem with that. He only saw 1 pass all season. So how did he drop multiple balls?

It looks like Grant / Carroo are chatting and Parker doesnt give a **** and he's definitely way zoned out

but yeah, how many actual offensive opportunities did he have to catch the ball? I know I don't have total faith in him based on the punts, but I want the little guy to improve. He's electric

What picture are you guys looking at. I only see Grant and the reporter.

Back
Top Bottom