Jalen Ramsey For A 1st Round Pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jalen Ramsey For A 1st Round Pick?

timmash44

Active Roster
Reaction score
Shefter said the Jags may be willing to trade him in the offseason.

Would pair nicely with X. Howard and Fitzpatrick in the backfield.

Would be better than the Legion of boom in Seattle. Some compare him to Deion Sanders.

A 1st is nothing for a talent like that.

Ramsey is having a down year so it will be good to get him while his value is down.

Would make our Defense that much better.

What do you all think?

"I bleed aqua and orange." T. Mash
Genesis 10:23

Hard not to be intrigued. If its something that could possibly come to fruition i would stop short of offering a 2019 1st.

Maybe a 1,3 and a player and get a 2 back.

Too many lineman needed right now.

He must be looking to break the bank once his contract expires... Giving up a 1st still gives you 2019 on his rookie salary and pretty much awards you the best DB group in the NFL by a wide range...

I'm typically against trading first round picks for players, but Ramsey is the type of talent you bite on if you get the chance. I'd do this in a heartbeat, especially considering our lack of success picking mid-late in the draft.

We'd have the best CB tandem in the NFL. Best secondary.... Ramsey/Howard/McCain & Minkah/Jones.

I mean he’d instantly be the best player on the team. He’s the type of player you pray a top 5 pick in the entire draft becomes. Guy’s a bit of an ass but corners with that personality isn’t usually a bad thing and it is a premium position.

I mean we could just use that pick and draft the next Charles Harris

Sign me up! Mid round pick to have another Odrick and his pee wee Herman sack dances? No thanks! Trade that !

I don't see any possible way the Jags let him go for a mid-late first round pick. If they would then absolutely.

A top 3 premium position along with qb and pass rusher? Heck yeah. And if we drafted him so would you
go ahead and figure that cap out. this isn't madden. on a rookie contract its nice to have them both, but both of their contracts are only through 19. thank god you don't run things. you would have no money for an elite pass rusher with 2 cbs over 15 mil a year.

Back
Top Bottom