Jameis Winston Anyone?! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston Anyone?!

If he comes into replace Rosen, I am fine with that. Winston even throwing 30 Ints last year had a way better TD to Int ratio than Rosen which was 1 to 5 haha

What if it's like a WildThing Rick Vaugn type situation, where by fixing his eyes hes all of a sudden one of the best in the game....

But prob not

I'm not writing off 30 picks, but there are a lot of HOF QB's on this list of most picks in a season and several did it in 14 games...

If Tampa and Bruce Arians want to move on, that says enough.

Then again, our dumb ass franchise traded for Rosen who got dumped after 13 starts.

Curious if his eyes getting fixed will drop his Int #. Was he just ocularly free balling all of these years and throwing into the fuzziness?

Hell no. Garbage. Superpower is he doesnt see linebackers. Cryptonite...he doesn't see linebackers. Can not read a defense. Hes not coachable.

I'm not advocating to acquire Winston, but it's fair to point out that -- aside from the issues with his sight -- he played through numerous injuries last season, including a meniscus tear and a broken thumb.

It's not at all out of the realm of possibility that he could show a lot of improvement next season and beyond when not only more healthy, but with better eyesight and in a better offensive system.

Throwing 30 INTs was hard to do in the 60’s and 70’s. Throwing 30 picks today might be more impressive than throwing 50 TDs.

He’s epically awful.

Back
Top Bottom