Jameis Winston Anyone?! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston Anyone?!

When FSUTruth won't even comment on this post, you know it is a Hell No! Every FSU fan is happy for the National Championship, but they also know this guy should have been put in Jail. Talented, God Given Talent! and S%&$ between his ears.....

I liked him better than Mariotta lol.With that be said I was instantly intrigued that he got Eye Surgery.
I thought to myself was this alot of the reasons why he had so many interceptions? Or is this the play of his agent,Drew Rosenhaus, to get more teams interested in him?I am sure alot of teams are not toooo interested in him because of the interceptions, his old habits and the risky price it could cost.
My question would be why did it take this long to recognize the issues with his eye(s)?

Wouldn't have drafted him in his draft class. Didn't like then. Don't like now.

Same goes for Mariota.

We are not getting a vet QB! The keys have been handed to Fitzpatrick to The point that they’ve even hired his coordinator of choice. Get ready for another 5 win season

We are not getting a vet QB! The keys have been handed to Fitzpatrick to The point that they’ve even hired his coordinator of choice. Get ready for another 5 win season
Ye of little faith. Yes, we're rolling with Fitz as our interim QB veteran leader. Yes, Fitz has his favorite play caller in Chan (they had 3 years together in Buffalo and 2 years together at the Jets). However, with the addition of 14 Draft picks (including 5 in the first 2 rounds) and we have up to $89M cash in our backpocket to spend on free agents (more than any other NFL team) and Manning says we won't have any more wins????? Are you a Dolphin fan or do you just derive pleasure in setting feeble expectations? Blind Freddie's dog can see that the Dolphins are set to improve with a likely big injection of talent to the roster.

Ye of little faith. Yes, we're rolling with Fitz as our interim QB veteran leader. Yes, Fitz has his favorite play caller in Chan (they had 3 years together in Buffalo and 2 years together at the Jets). However, with the addition of 14 Draft picks (including 5 in the first 2 rounds) and we have up to $89M cash in our backpocket to spend on free agents (more than any other NFL team) and Manning says we won't have any more wins????? Are you a Dolphin fan or do you just derive pleasure in setting feeble expectations? Blind Freddie's dog can see that the Dolphins are set to improve with a likely big injection of talent to the roster.
I appreciate your enthusiasm but do you see nothing wrong in Quarterbacking an old QB that has never sniffed the playoffs in his career for 2 years. Sorry but that’s not a recipe for success imo

I appreciate your enthusiasm but do you see nothing wrong in Quarterbacking an old QB that has never sniffed the playoffs in his career for 2 years. Sorry but that’s not a recipe for success imo
I hope we draft Tua but am OK with Herbert. I have absolutely zero problem rolling with a veteran like Fitz as the starting QB in a transition year. Give the rookie an opportunity to get a first hand look at how to lead the team (and we know that Fitz has outstanding leadership skills - absolutely beloved by all his former teammates), how to handle the media, how to read defenses, etc. We don't have to throw our likely high drafted QB straight in the deep end. Aaron Rodgers waited 3 years behind Favre. Tom Brady spent a year waiting. Even Pat Mahomes spent a year on the bench behind Alex Smith before given his shot as the KC starter. I'm totally comfortable giving Tua or Herbert a year to learn while waiting to get a chance. Makes them hungry. The other benefit of waiting a year is that it gives time to develop the O-line so that when Tua or Herbie gets his chance it will hopefully be behind better protection and who knows, maybe a better developed running game.

Last edited:
How many transition years are we going to have? Rodgers sat behind Farve (a great QB) Mahomes behind Smith (who you can at least win with) what hope does Fitz give the players? The fans? Nothing against him he’s just being payed to do what he does but how long before this organization puts a team out there that can compete?

When FSUTruth won't even comment on this post, you know it is a Hell No! Every FSU fan is happy for the National Championship, but they also know this guy should have been put in Jail. Talented, God Given Talent! and S%&$ between his ears.....

LOL you dont know what you’re talking about. No one that actually read the case, which you obviously didnt, thought he should go to jail.

Back
Top Bottom