Jameis Winston Anyone?! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston Anyone?!

We know Rosen loves the game....

He has been traded and played on terrible teams... He has taken a beating... But all he does is keep his mouth shut and work hard for the coaches.

If he did not love the game he would bolt.

He's my go-to guy for discount crab legs ... so yes, but just for frugal culinary purposes

1zkxqm-jpg.260621

Was the problem that Winston was nearsighted? I think not.

I think the problem is he is color blind. Winston seems to see the players down the field fine, he just throws it to the players in a different color uniform.

Haha, **** NO, bad character, not committed to football, and will want a ton on money.

Here's the way I see it. I don't believe Grier/Flores would sign him or any other QB before the draft. If the draft doesn't go according to plan and he's still out there, or any other QB for that matters then they could possibly look into it but I'm pretty sure they'd just rather draft their QB of the future which would a younger and much cheaper option.

I will ask this? What's his market value? Is he considered someone that was rising like Tannehill or on the decline like Rivers? The reason why I ask, is because if it is a one year deal, with an option, I think you pull the trigger, especially with the cap room we have. If it's $100M guaranteed, then it's a hard pass. However, I do see TB franchising Barrett, and letting Winston look for a team. I don't see any team committing $100M, but then again, teams are desperate
I am not sure that the Titans agree with you in regards to Tannehill rising. The Titans seem to be more interested in signing Brady who will be 43 years old during next season and has definitely declined from what he was instead of signing Tannehill to a new contract.
I think the Titans realized in the playoffs that Tannehill can only take them so far and I can see them letting him walk if they can convince old man Brady to sign with them.

Back
Top Bottom