Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins

Tannehill always worked w/ receivers in the offseason. He must be talking about partying, hanging out, rapping or whatever. Tannehill seems like a home body, hang out with wife guy, not sure what Jarvis was expecting. Also don't see how much experience he can get w/ his new qbs after some limited petty mini camp and ota action. He just sounds like the typical motor mouth he always has been. Any comments on that playbook Jarvis? Probably hasn't looked at it too much.

Wow! This is going to get nasty. I never disliked Landry but this was totally unnecessary. He could've praised his new Qbs without throwing Tannehill under the bus. I know it won't happen but I officially approve of Tannehill letting us know what he really thinks of Landry. He will still take the high road on this

What is the over/under for the amount of times Landry and Haley (one of the guys he also was praising in that "story") go at it on the sideline in 2018? Two hot heads with huge egos. LOL that should work out well.

If Landry actually did this, pretty classless of a receiver that Tannehill used as his main Receiver, and helped him continually get 100+ Rec multiple times, Tannehill doesn't look for him, and deliver the ball as much as he did, Landry never gets a big pay day.

I felt bad when Miami let him go to the Browns, but after that comment, enjoy your career with those so called superior QBs...see if you are able to do anything spectacular now.

Stuff like this gets thrown around every offseason. I don't think anyone expects him to say "the Browns QBs are worse than what he had in Miami." Sounds like he's just trying to give good press to his new teammates.

Lol...I don't care how much your getting laid, going to Cleveland from Miami would probably make my grapes sour too.

Hahahaha

Stuff like this gets thrown around every offseason. I don't think anyone expects him to say "the Browns QBs are worse than what he had in Miami." Sounds like he's just trying to give good press to his new teammates.

Lol na. That is a direct headshot at Tannehill. There are ways to prop up your new teammates without throwing your old ones under the bus. This was a deliberate shot.

Back
Top Bottom