Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins

“The quarterback play is so important, which has got me that much more excited about Tyrod [Taylor] and [Baker Mayfield] and the way that they’re throwing the ball out here, it makes me that much more excited,” Landry said, via Dan Labbe of Cleveland.com. “It’s a lot better than what I had in Miami. I’m excited about that.”

Landry said that he thought Ryan Tannehill was playing well enough in 2016 to take “us to a championship” before injuring his knee, but gushed about getting together with Taylor this offseason ahead of the offseason program.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...bs-are-a-lot-better-than-what-i-had-in-miami/

Seems to be directed at Moore/Cutler.

Why am I not surprised Landry did this!!! I knew this would happen. Just the type of man or kid Landry is.

Hey Jarvis, let us know how you feel in December when that cold Lake Erie wind is crawling up your ass.

I’d take Taylor and Mayfield over Tannehill and Fales. Not trying to stir it up. Just being honest. That being said, I’m so glad Landry is gone. I can’t wait for his tantrums to begin when Josh Gordon gets most of the targets.

Taylor is not good. He had nice talent in Buffalo and failed.

Well considering the potential outlets for his rage, it's better he verbally beat up on the Fins QBs than physically on his GF once again!

And it's ironic because Tannehill got him paid. At this point I'm starting to hope he ends up as successful as other last seen in Cleveland receivers Bess and Hartline that Tannehill previously got paid.

Bottom Line: considering what Tannehill did for him, I think we all can agree that he's acting like a petulant beyotch because the Fins refused to pay him real receiver, Julio/Antonio type money.

Really, what do you expect him to say. That Tannehill is better then Taylor. I don't think there's ever been a player going to another team, and then saying that the players or player on his last team we're better.

To me, it isn't about Tannhill. Take ""Again, I didn't do that (plans after practice) in Miami with the quarterbacks because they didn't want to do it." Yeah, they were probably too busy preparing for games. It IS possible to be "excited" about a different team/QB without trashing the previous one. I notice he isn't "excited" about the Browns receivers.

I suddenly miss Landry a lot less. That's the baggage part with Landry. He's fiery and that's good but it's low class to throw a nasty remark at Tannehill. Landry is a phony if he really said that because the day RT went down Landry went over to him and hugged him in a very emotional way.

Does anyone ever leave Miami and say nice things? Seems like so many players want to bash former players and coaches when they move on or are cut/traded

Back
Top Bottom