Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins

Oh look what a surprise. The guy with a shrine of Tannehill in his closet is sticking up for him like he does in every thread,

Can't wait to see what "nonsense" you are spewing in a couple years. No more excuses, it's put up or shut up time for Tannehill.
In fairness, regardless of the position you take on Tannehill being the QB of the future - what Landry said was nonsense.

It was a matter of easy to verify public record that Tannehill did extensive work in the offseason with the receivers. To say that he didn't have that in Miami is just not true.

By the way, simply insulting the person who states opinion without answering with facts is called an "ad hominen" argument - which doesn't actually support a counter position.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Last edited:
Oh look what a surprise. The guy with a shrine of Tannehill in his closet is sticking up for him like he does in every thread,

Can't wait to see what "nonsense" you are spewing in a couple years. No more excuses, it's put up or shut up time for Tannehill.

Back with your usual in depth analysis, I see.

In fairness, regardless of the position you take on Tannehill being the QB of the future - what Landry said was nonsense.

It was a matter of easy to verify public record that Tannehill did extensive work in the offseason with the receivers. To say that he didn't have that in Miami is just not true.

By the way, simply insulting the person who states opinion without answering with facts is called an "ad hominen" argument - which doesn't actually support a counter position.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Of course what Landry said was nonsense, I mean it's not like the guy was the leading wr on our team and best offensive player the last couple years.

Tannehills extensive offseason work hasn't produced results on the field nor did it build much team chemistry with our best players it looks like.

I'm still waiting to hear someone on the offense stick up for Tannehill.

Of course what Landry said was nonsense, I mean it's not like the guy was the leading wr on our team and best offensive player the last couple years.

Tannehills extensive offseason work hasn't produced results on the field nor did it build much team chemistry with our best players it looks like.

I'm still waiting to hear someone on the offense stick up for Tannehill.
Despite the fact that the last time he played, he played a huge part in the team making the playoffs?

I'm glad we haven't heard anybody dignify the comments of an overpaid diva slot receiver by responding.

You should actually watch the interview. The article you referenced only highlights his comments taken out of context. He just answered the question he was asked in interview

Fair enough. I'm just growing tired of the personality. Out of context or otherwise they're baiting him with questions they know he'll answer, and he's giving them what they want. There was obvious frustration from him towards the Dolphins, and a lot of it was fair, but him putting other player's names in his mouth is just not a good look. For Landry though, the look fits.

That's all I'm sayin.

Fair enough. I'm just growing tired of the personality. Out of context or otherwise they're baiting him with questions they know he'll answer, and he's giving them what they want. There was obvious frustration from him towards the Dolphins, and a lot of it was fair, but him putting other player's names in his mouth is just not a good look. For Landry though, the look fits.

That's all I'm sayin.

He could have said less but that ain’t Jarvis. Glad he is gone.

Despite the fact that the last time he played, he played a huge part in the team making the playoffs?

I'm glad we haven't heard anybody dignify the comments of an overpaid diva slot receiver by responding.

Playoffs? Yeah let's bring up playoffs cause this team goes there pretty often. This team knows a lot about the playoffs.

LOL unbelievably rich of a Dolphins fan to even mention the word playoffs. I'm laughing my ass off right now.

Playoffs? Yeah let's bring up playoffs cause this team goes there pretty often. This team knows a lot about the playoffs.

LOL unbelievably rich of a Dolphins fan to even mention the word playoffs. I'm laughing my *** off right now.

Yeah because all you can do is whine about the past. I am here laughing at clowns on here that can only cry and moan. What he said was correct. The last time Tannehill was the starting QB in Gase's offense for the majority of the season the team made the playoffs. However don't let that fact deflect your hate and whining about the teams QB.

LOL unbelievably rich of a Dolphins fan to even mention the word playoffs. I'm laughing my *** off right now.

But wherever will you put your head, then?

Um, did I say we make it often? No. I replied to your factually incorrect, stupid statement about how his work on the field "hasn't produced results".

Laugh your $$$ off all you want, but fact of the matter is, making the playoffs = producing results.

Back
Top Bottom