Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins

This is what Colin is saying ..When was the last time our F.O. out of all the qb's we had over the years . Signed a Black qb? The Jets .The Bills. Even the Pats drafted Bisset.
kap is not going play in nfl again. plus dolphins do not want give thill17 no competition???they should of draft that qb in 3 rd.....

Spoken like a true millennial, my generation never complained about trials, tribulations and failures like millennials do about everything. Did generations prior to mine make mistakes, yes they did. So did mine and yours will too,
stop pretending you're fixing everything.

Not once did I say we were fixing everything. Just said doing our best. Everyone will make mistakes, I agree. The problem with this argument is we get a bad rap because prior generations blame us for their shortcomings and dont take responsibility for them. Also, the fact that it seems people just hate millennial's because, well, Im a millennial and just assume all of us are the same. Your generation complained about the same things people complain about now. Just no one knew about it because all that existed was a radio and 2 tv stations.

I think his pocket movement looked good because he wouldn't hang in there if there was any chance he was getting lit up. He'd back foot throws as soon as he felt some heat, and he didn't have the arm to do that anymore.

Well here's the thing: Cutler played his whole career doing that, and it worked for him because he was accustomed to it and he had phenomenal arm talent. He still made the throws, but he limited his exposure to injury. So I'll never say the guy is cowardly or was just collecting a paycheck (he took way too many hard hits and kept playing with cracked ribs for me to EVER say that), but it's obvious that after his shoulder injury, he wasn't the same. And throwing the way he was accustomed to throwing was not a habit that he could just break.

Don't feel special, I'm pretty certain that every generation thought the one coming after them is ****. Lol

It isnt that. I just dont want to be judged because of when I was born. The original post was degrading Landry and saying hes a true millennial. Not one person I played with growing up would have ever said something like that in an interview. The perceptions of millennial's are just off and its sad when everyone responding to me is saying im "a true millennial" when I dont embody any of the stereotypes and there arent many people I know that do.

It isnt that. I just dont want to be judged because of when I was born. The original post was degrading Landry and saying hes a true millennial. Not one person I played with growing up would have ever said something like that in an interview. The perceptions of millennial's are just off and its sad when everyone responding to me is saying im "a true millennial" when I dont embody any of the stereotypes and there arent many people I know that do.

Hey, maybe I can help end a silly argument by pointing out something silly:

When people make generalizations about your generation, they are not talking about you, personally. They are talking about many or most people in your generation. And I will just say this: In general, there's a lot of truth in the generalizations that everyone makes about everyone else's generations. :D

Hey, maybe I can help end a silly argument by pointing out something silly:

When people make generalizations about your generation, they are not talking about you, personally. They are talking about many or most people in your generation. And I will just say this: In general, there's a lot of truth in the generalizations that everyone makes about everyone else's generations. :D

I fully agree with the fact that there is usually truth behind generalizations. Its just when people treat you like they are fact about everyone before they've ever said a word to you. I would love for some of the people responding to me to have been in my interviews coming out of college. Its like some of them brought me in just to bash me for being 22. Ridiculous.

I fully agree with the fact that there is usually truth behind generalizations. Its just when people treat you like they are fact about everyone before they've ever said a word to you. I would love for some of the people responding to me to have been in my interviews coming out of college. Its like some of them brought me in just to bash me for being 22. Ridiculous.

The interviewers do that on purpose to see how you will respond. The reason they do that is that -- and this is one generalization I agree with -- millennial generation folks are frequently VERY bad at dealing with criticism and confrontation in the workplace, and they want to see if you are going to fall into that category with many of your peers. Amusingly, I think this is a product of their upbringing... meaning that ultimately it is their parents who are at fault. :cool:

And we're way off topic, sorry.

I do disagree that Landry's comments here are indicative of his upbringing or his age. I think that Landry's comments are, like the on-field fights, the brutal illegal block that ended a man's career, the personal fouls, and the sideline tantrums, indicative of a more obvious issue: Jarvis Landry's head is stuck up his own ass.

dude we all have been through these types of situations at one time or another, its not just you. you're taking this way to seriously.

We really should look at Kaepernick if this team starts losing . Especially to the Bills and Jets . Forget the Pats . Sign Colin Ross!!!
Ross didn't become a billionaire making stupid decisions, and he's not going to start making bad ones now.

The topic is what Landry said. Get back to that guys or your posts will be deleted and you could get banned from posting in this thread

Not trying to be a prick but John has already warned the thread so please do as he asks.

Ross didn't become a billionaire making stupid decisions, and he's not going to start making bad ones now.

Even billionaires make stupid decisions. For instance, I think Ross made a stupid decision hiring Mike Tannenbaum to run his football team.

The interviewers do that on purpose to see how you will respond. The reason they do that is that -- and this is one generalization I agree with -- millennial generation folks are frequently VERY bad at dealing with criticism and confrontation in the workplace, and they want to see if you are going to fall into that category with many of your peers. Amusingly, I think this is a product of their upbringing... meaning that ultimately it is their parents who are at fault. :cool:

And we're way off topic, sorry.

I do disagree that Landry's comments here are indicative of his upbringing or his age. I think that Landry's comments are, like the on-field fights, the brutal illegal block that ended a man's career, the personal fouls, and the sideline tantrums, indicative of a more obvious issue: Jarvis Landry's head is stuck up his own ***.

Thanks for having a productive point of view. And yes, I fully agree that Landry is just a selfish douche. Its sad that he doesnt know it yet, but his career will die in Cleveland with all of the other weapons they will target over him.

The topic is what Landry said. Get back to that guys or your posts will be deleted and you could get banned from posting in this thread

Not trying to be a prick but John has already warned the thread so please do as he asks.

My apologies. Didnt mean for it to turn into a multiple post argument. Will get back to the true topic.

I guess you have been living under a rock since Ross took over ownership of the team. o_O

Back
Top Bottom