Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins

Really, what do you expect him to say. That Tannehill is better then Taylor. I don't think there's ever been a player going to another team, and then saying that the players or player on his last team we're better.

I expect
I dont post much but just needed to get on here to say something to this.

A) Its funny how older generations bash millennials when you guys are the ones who taught us and we used as role models. So, take that for what its worth.
B) The mantra commonly used that "millennial's need a trophy for everything" is ridiculous, not one millennial I know acts this way and are all believers of there is only one winner in competition settings.
C) Just doing our best to fix the world prior generations fu**ed up. People like you are whats wrong with the world, not "millennial's".
D) The only reason people think millennial's are any different than prior generations is because social media exists now and everything anyone does gets broadcast to the world.

1ys176p.jpg

Everything is someone else's fault. Typical millennial!

I mean do you seriously think we had a hand in making things the way they are? We haven't been around long enough. Im sure it was all our fault when we were eating Cheerios in high chairs.
Yalls generation inherited the greatest infrastructure we've ever had, sucked it dry, and then left nothing to build upon and say we are the problem. Look in the mirror.

We really should look at Kaepernick if this team starts losing . Especially to the Bills and Jets . Forget the Pats . Sign Colin Ross!!!

Yes, I do think he cares, and is still mad about how things happened here that resulted in him being shipped to the hell that is Cleveland. Otherwise, why would he have brought it up?

Also, people still defending Mike Wallace after he bashed the team on his way out of town, talked about how great he was going to do catching deep balls in Minnesota and Baltimore, and then fell flat on his face at doing so in both places is funny to me. Guy needs LASIK to get under those long bombs.
If you haven't figured it out yet, there are some posters who are genetically hard-wired to dog the Fins and praise anyone who badmouths the team. At this point I doubt it's an actual cognitive decision rather than negative reflex reaction.

I understand that some of these misfiring synapses come from years of team futility but I truly believe that what we see here for more than a few is a selective symptom rather than the endemic cause.

Last edited:
How do they compare ? Colin was in a SB and Tebow was qifted wins from God for all his prayers.
Kaepernick had the playbook dumbed down for him as much as Tomsula possibly could. Kaepernick defended a brutal dictator in a market where many of the team's fans relatives and friends were imprisoned, tortured and killed under his reign; Kaepernick has a big mouth activist GF who might be even worse than Miko Grimes. Kaepernick only started his "protest" the week after he was benched. We don't need any distractions after Gase got rid of the worst ones...especially for someone who may have excelled only under Harbaugh in what's the equivalent of eons ago in an NFL lifetime. But otherwise, it's a super duper idea.

The bigger issue with JL's comments regarding throwing the ball in the offseason is that it is factually untrue. There is plenty of evidence from previous years that RT17 threw outside of OTAs etc. with his receivers.

okay that confusion was all on me, I read the part about throwing in the offseason in the start of the article, of course that's insane. every offseason we would read about tanne and the wr's getting together almost since day 1. I was taking the mention further down in the comments about TT and JL getting up after the press conference, and talk about the guys getting together before training camp, and Miami's qb's not doing this as more of a "get yo chill on" bonding type thing, poppin bottle's and ish. that's why I was referencing the ages and families lifestyles of mia's qb's compared to cle's top 2. I'm sure after the press conference that TT and JL didn't go play catch when he talked about them getting together after the conference

If Ryan takes anything from Jay, it should be his pocket movement. When he “chose” to stay in, he maneuvered the pocket as good as any QB we have had since 13 retired.

But good lord he would do some wonderful work and just miss wide open throws consistently. . . . Like on a level I have never seen.

I honestly don't think that Cutler was cowardly or a bad teammate from everything I saw. I actually kind of like the guy.

He just didn't have the arm to play football anymore. It sucks. I can't even hate on the decision to sign him, even though it was obviously a mistake. If he hadn't had his shoulder imploded in 2016, I think he would have been a lot better.

Haha its hilarious when I hear the discrimination against our generation. We went from discriminating against race years ago, to now our own parents discriminate against their children's generation. Seems pretty ignorant to me.
Don't feel special, I'm pretty certain that every generation thought the one coming after them is ****. Lol

If Ryan takes anything from Jay, it should be his pocket movement. When he “chose” to stay in, he maneuvered the pocket as good as any QB we have had since 13 retired.

But good lord he would do some wonderful work and just miss wide open throws consistently. . . . Like on a level I have never seen.
I think his pocket movement looked good because he wouldn't hang in there if there was any chance he was getting lit up. He'd back foot throws as soon as he felt some heat, and he didn't have the arm to do that anymore.

Back
Top Bottom