Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins

one of the other things he mentioned was the qb's not going out with him in Miami, (29)RT married with kids, (33)Moore married with children, (35) Cutler married w/kids and really don't see him as the kind that would be hanging out anyways. Cleveland, Tyrod (28) single (according to web, Baker (23) just started dating some instagram model this year so im sure he has free pass to do whatever he wants since she is just an instagram model...whos probably waiting til his first big check then setting his ass up. If you are looking for someone to go to the strip club, or Offense line meeting point at, whos more likely to round the guys up, we see what Cullpepper hanging out with his guys in Minnesota on boats did for them.

I'd love to read Landry's reaction to a Tannehill quote:

"We've got much better receivers this year than last year. I feel like now we have guys that will know the plays."

He’d probably take exception to it . . . .my guess is you wouldn’t come to his Landry’s defense either.

Whatever you want to fit your narrative man. People around here tend to believe we have better receivers without Landry . . . .we’ll see. People think a guy who catches 400 passes in 4 years did all that without knowing the playbook. Whatever fits the “good riddance” narrative.

Landry’s name has been drug through the mud by this organization since the middle of the year last season. The way they handle business is as dirty as it gets. It’s a big reason why we haven’t won a playoff game in over 15 years.

So now you want to get all on Landry for bigging up his new guys and at the same time propping up a Ryan Tannehill and how great he was before injury.

It didn’t even sound intentional if you read the whole interview, he is genuinely excited about his new opportunity and probably feels the bond being developed in Cleveland and how they are doing things is better than how we did them in Miami.

The only problem I have is that it came off as he never worked with Ryan at all in the off-season, and that isn’t true. Maybe those workouts weren’t as good as the ones he is having now, but he certainly kicked it with a Ryan, on and off the field.

Just wait’ll he experiences his first Lake Erie snowstorm. They’ll happen any time between November and May. Having to drive through or shovel that stuff (which I’m willing to bet he’s never had to do) can really change your perspective.

Do you seriously think Landry will be shoveling snow when he could pay you to do it?

That is all that needed to be said and that is what makes it a dick move......

Yet you fail to acknowledge his praise for Ryan in the interview. Like I said, it sounds like a guy who genuinely feels like his situation is better and he is bigging up his guys while saying Ryan was excellent before he went down.

why are we talking about landry...he is gone now... you think he care about thill17, adam and dolphins hell no....

Yes, I do think he cares, and is still mad about how things happened here that resulted in him being shipped to the hell that is Cleveland. Otherwise, why would he have brought it up?

Also, people still defending Mike Wallace after he bashed the team on his way out of town, talked about how great he was going to do catching deep balls in Minnesota and Baltimore, and then fell flat on his face at doing so in both places is funny to me. Guy needs LASIK to get under those long bombs.

That’s the difference between millennials and prior generations. Millennials need a trophy or celebration for every single accomplishment great or small. Prior generations know how to act like we’ve been there before.

I dont post much but just needed to get on here to say something to this.

A) Its funny how older generations bash millennials when you guys are the ones who taught us and we used as role models. So, take that for what its worth.
B) The mantra commonly used that "millennial's need a trophy for everything" is ridiculous, not one millennial I know acts this way and are all believers of there is only one winner in competition settings.
C) Just doing our best to fix the world prior generations fu**ed up. People like you are whats wrong with the world, not "millennial's".
D) The only reason people think millennial's are any different than prior generations is because social media exists now and everything anyone does gets broadcast to the world.

Yet you fail to acknowledge his praise for Ryan in the interview. Like I said, it sounds like a guy who genuinely feels like his situation is better and he is bigging up his guys while saying Ryan was excellent before he went down.

I didn't listentp the interview, but when I read it, it came off as more of a back-handed compliment, "or whatever".

The whole QBs not wanting to work with him in the off-season seems out of bounds and I don't get why he'd bring up the personal digs in an interview if he was just excited about his new home. I sense bitterness.

The rest of your sentiments on how we handled the Landry thing I don't agree with entirely. Landry is a me-first guy and while there is nothing wrong with that it put us in a difficult situation to re-sign him from the get-go at what many considered fair value. Don't forget we offered him solid $$.

Our offense will be more explosive without Landry. Just sit back and have the last laugh.

I think it will be more explosive for a combination of a few things:

1. RYAN TANNEHILL IS BACK - remember that we had one of the best big play offenses in the NFL 2016. We did not have that with Cutler because he wasn't willing to hang in the pocket and deliver a strike, and also because his arm was a ****ing rag and he couldn't deliver the goods downfield.

2. Athleticism at the TE position. - This is important. See what he did with Julius Thomas (Denver edition) and Martellus Bennett previously.

3. Adam Gase wants to run a very complex offense with tempo, and it sounds like he's finally going to actually do that. Actually, I guess maybe the loss of Landry helps with that.

A) Its funny how older generations bash millennials when you guys are the ones who taught us and we used as role models. So, take that for what its worth.
B) The mantra commonly used that "millennial's need a trophy for everything" is ridiculous, not one millennial I know acts this way and are all believers of there is only one winner in competition settings.
C) Just doing our best to fix the world prior generations fu**ed up. People like you are whats wrong with the world, not "millennial's".
D) The only reason people think millennial's are any different than prior generations is because social media exists now and everything anyone does gets broadcast to the world.

This is off-topic and I regret responding to this, because I don't even necessarily agree with the post you are responding to, but: You guys SUCK at taking criticism. I mean you really, really suck at it. When I have to train people, it's absolutely surreal.

I do think there needs to be an admittance that the writers are going to try to show landry in a villan role, even though Landy said Tannehill probably would've taken them to a championship the year we went to the playoffs. You have to have an agenda to leave that bit out.

I think it will be more explosive for a combination of a few things:

1. RYAN TANNEHILL IS BACK - remember that we had one of the best big play offenses in the NFL 2016. We did not have that with Cutler because he wasn't willing to hang in the pocket and deliver a strike, and also because his arm was a ****ing rag and he couldn't deliver the goods downfield.

2. Athleticism at the TE position. - This is important. See what he did with Julius Thomas (Denver edition) and Martellus Bennett previously.

3. Adam Gase wants to run a very complex offense with tempo, and it sounds like he's finally going to actually do that. Actually, I guess maybe the loss of Landry helps with that.

This is off-topic and I regret responding to this, because I don't even necessarily agree with the post you are responding to, but: You guys SUCK at taking criticism. I mean you really, really suck at it. When I have to train people, it's absolutely surreal.
Omar actually said cutler played hot potato ball.

Global warming is fake news!

;)

Omar actually said cutler played hot potato ball.

Jay Cutler was completely dreadful, man. Like, I actually posted a thread saying "We can't blame Cutler for everything, lots of players bear responsibility for this," and that was all true. But good Lord, he was awful.

Duck city.

Back
Top Bottom