Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins

Some guys love to just stir the pot and I believe Jarvis is definitely one of them not what I would recommend though. Hey though it could certainly motivate RT and thats cool. Anyway after the rubber meets the road this season we will see who is walkin or just talking at the finish line.

No, it's not nonsense. It's his opinion. And it's a perfectly valid one. Just because you disagree with it, doesn't make it nonsense.

In fact, a quick look, it would appear taylor has both a better rating and td to pick ratio. I stress quick though, am on phone, so I might be wrong in those stats.

As for Landry thank god he's gone. Classless idiot.

Well to be objective, Tannehill, Taylor and Fales are not very good. None are even in the top 20 of QBs in the NFL.
We will see what Mayfield has next year. He certainly has way more upside than Taylor or Tannehill who are barely mediocre.

Remember you said this come January when Tannehill is playing in the Pro Bowl.

Incidentally, Mike Wallace said the same thing when he left Miami. It has since taken him three years to match the number of touchdowns he scored in 2014.

That said, I think Jarvis will at least do better than Mike did.

2010 and 2014 were the only years Wallace had double digits in TDs. Now once he went to MINNY and had Bridgwater throwing him comebacks and slants while they ran the ball at a very high clip, you could see why his numbers tanked post Miami tenure.

This is the same kind of thing Mike Wallace said when he left here. He quickly flamed out in Minnesota... Outside of his one breakout year with Big Ben, his best statistical years were with Tannehill. Landry should also remember the last 2 Dolphin receivers who played well with Tannehill only to move to Cleveland and flame out of the league within a year... Hartline and Bess.

It's an odd comment about QBs here not meeting up with WRs in offseason. Tannehill has done that every year...

His best statistical years were in Miami? 2014 seen him match his 2010 TD output, which remains his career high. But his output in PITTSBURGH remains far superior to anything he accomplished in Miami.

Which makes your post nonsense.

I mean the only issue I see with the interview is the discrediting of Ryan Tannehill not getting together with his receivers in the offseason. We have seen that reported and Landry makes it seem like it never happened. Hell we have seen Landry on Ryan’s fishing boat in the off-season.

Now maybe he is speaking on how detailed these workouts are. Apparently Landry got his entire Cleveland offense together in Miami . . . Running backs, tight ends, etc. while we mainly hear about timing stuff with wide receivers when it comes to Ryan in the past.

The full interview is not a bad read and he actually says the 2016 version of Ryan Tannehill before going down was skilled enough to lead us to a championship.

He likes his new group . . . .and he should. That is an extremely talented young core on offense in Cleveland . . . . More talented than our Group on offense and they can make some serious noise if it all comes together.

Seriously though, this thread has turned into a typical new school Facebook meme comments section in here. Let the records do the talking . . . .neither franchise has earned the right to brag about anything recent.

I mean the only issue I see with the interview is the discrediting of Ryan Tannehill not getting together with his receivers in the offseason. We have seen that reported and Landry makes it seem like it never happened. Hell we have seen Landry on Ryan’s fishing boat in the off-season.

That's the only issue? Players change teams every year, yet we read this kind of statement very very rarely. Why? Cause it's a dick move. That's the problem with the interview.

That's the only issue? Players change teams every year, yet we read this kind of statement very very rarely. Why? Cause it's a dick move. That's the problem with the interview.

He also put Ryan on a pedastool by saying he showed enough skill to lead Miami to a championship in 2016 if he did’t get hurt.

How often to we hear that kind of praise from a jettisoned player?

I think it’s being blown way out of proportion because of sensationalism headlines by the recap websites.

But that is nothing new. It was a good interview.

Whats the big deal, another WR leaves and has no respect for Tannehill...

five-year, $75.5 million $47 million guaranteed.

I'd throw us under the bus to....

He also put Ryan on a pedastool by saying he showed enough skill to lead Miami to a championship in 2016 if he did’t get hurt.

How often to we hear that kind of praise from a jettisoned player?

I think it’s being blown way out of proportion because of sensationalism headlines by the recap websites.

But that is nothing new. It was a good interview.

IMO it would have been a good interview if he had not lied. The lie was unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom