Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins

By taking a shot at Tannehill, Landry is also firing a shot across Gase's bow and I think he knew it.

Landry was a good receiver but I think this right here is why he's gone and why I don't think the team particularly misses him, or will miss him.

No self control.
Yep. I defended him for as long as I could but he's showing his true lack of maturity here. No surprise. Change of scenery did no justice. I was pissed initially, but now I'm glad he's gone. He's not the type of attitude you want on a winning team. Perfect fit for the Cleveland Browns organization.

Incidentally, Mike Wallace said the same thing when he left Miami. It has since taken him three years to match the number of touchdowns he scored in 2014.

That said, I think Jarvis will at least do better than Mike did.

Regardless of what Landry says I've always felt like Taylor and Tannehill were similar. Not in style of play or any thing like that, just in that they are both pretty mediocre qbs imo. At this point a lot of people outside of the dolphins organization probably think Taylor is better. Nothing wrong with that except Tannehill is our first round pick franchise qb and Taylor is a bounce around the league guy.

Lol, who cares what he says. Miami got the last laugh....traded him to a team where careers die. JL will never have a 100 reception season again.

Well, let's assume he was talking about Ryan Tannehill, because everything has to be about Ryan Tannehill here. Here's my quick list of backs and receivers that Ryan Tannehill helped get very nice contracts:

- Brian Hartline
- Rishard Matthews
- Charles Clay
- Dion Sims
- Lamar Miller
- Jarvis Landry
- Kenny Stills

Numbers of these guys who threw their former QB under the bus, instead of venting their frustration for the circumstances of their departure at team management: 1

Think that sums it up.
My memory is too bad to even know where to begin the search but I remember Hartline tossing out a barb at Tannehill.

My memory is too bad to even know where to begin the search but I remember Hartline tossing out a barb at Tannehill.

I don't know about that. Hartline has posted very complimentary things about him on social media that I've seen. If he did throw shots, I absolutely missed it.

Kenyan Drake just posted this:

All I can say is that I hope Drake doesn't go down the same road as Landry. He jumped into that scuffle Landry started last season, and I think that was a bad look. I get that he was trying to defend his teammate, and he's not a guy that has ever been known for that kind of behavior (like Landry is), but he's a feisty guy. I hope he sees how this all panned out and reins it in before it can turn into a problem.

Regardless of what Landry says I've always felt like Taylor and Tannehill were similar. Not in style of play or any thing like that, just in that they are both pretty mediocre qbs imo. At this point a lot of people outside of the dolphins organization probably think Taylor is better. Nothing wrong with that except Tannehill is our first round pick franchise qb and Taylor is a bounce around the league guy.
Nonsense

Players and coaches always go out of the way to praise their new teammates and people always what to read it as the player thowing his former teammates under the bus. Even if Landry thought Tannehill and the Dolphins qbs were better than any qb the Browns have does anybody really expect him to say that? Landry is more concerned about praising his new teammates than not stepping on the toes of his prior teammates and I have no problem with that, I don't agree with him but I have no problem with him saying that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom