Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins

By taking a shot at Tannehill, Landry is also firing a shot across Gase's bow and I think he knew it.
That would assume he's smart enough to be that subtle. Based on some of his boneheadedness, that might be quite an assumption.

Clearly he's butthurt that the Fins didn't think he was worthy of Julio, AC and Antonio money - and now that he's being paid in that neighborhood, he's feeling a false sense of righteousness against the Fins.

This is the same kind of thing Mike Wallace said when he left here. He quickly flamed out in Minnesota... Outside of his one breakout year with Big Ben, his best statistical years were with Tannehill. Landry should also remember the last 2 Dolphin receivers who played well with Tannehill only to move to Cleveland and flame out of the league within a year... Hartline and Bess.

It's an odd comment about QBs here not meeting up with WRs in offseason. Tannehill has done that every year...

This reminds me of Brandon Marshall at that Pro Bowl when he got around 6 TDs.

He stated that when you have the best QBs in the league throwing to you, its easy.

Direct slam on Matt Moore, with whom we went 6-3 after a 0-7 start with Henne.

He dropped a LOT of passes from Moore that year.

Piss poor attitude. This validates the theory that there was a lot more going on with Landry than what we as fans got to see. Hence the trade.

Baker Mayfield, Tyrod Taylor, Joel Stave, Drew Stanton

Ryan Tannehill, David Fales, Brock Osweiler, Bryce Petty

I would have to say that right at this moment without seeing Mayfield play a snap at the next level, we look ok in a quick comparison. But until Mayfield becomes the next Marino, this is an ugly bunch of quarterbacks.

Whatever. Guy is just a baby bc we didn't pay him what he was stomping his feet for and he has no other recourse for payback except to talk trash. It's utterly senseless considering RT without a doubt worked with him in the offseason and helped him get the stats he enjoyed that got him paid. I can't even imagine he'll duplicate those stats in Cleveland. If he does...then good on him. It won't change my opinion of him or of my lack of concern for trading him off. We are better off now with faster, smarter and more committed players.
Well said!

Yep. I defended him for as long as I could but he's showing his true lack of maturity here. No surprise. Change of scenery did no justice. I was pissed initially, but now I'm glad he's gone. He's not the type of attitude you want on a winning team. Perfect fit for the Cleveland Browns organization.

GM Dorsey isnt your typical Cleveland type.

Oh no Landry dissed the legend that is Tannehill.

Take the actual specific player or players here out of the equation for a minute- what was the need for him to say anything about the QB play in MIA?

He played well enough here and somebody got him the ball enough that he got his so ..

why are we talking about landry...he is gone now... you think he care about thill17, adam and dolphins hell no....it same as leaving one job. that didn't want give you what u wanted. and starting new job that will pay u more money. dolphins may be better team but Cleveland willing pay u more money...

Well to be objective, Tannehill, Taylor and Fales are not very good. None are even in the top 20 of QBs in the NFL.
We will see what Mayfield has next year. He certainly has way more upside than Taylor or Tannehill who are barely mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom