Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins

The echo chamber is in full meltdown. DEFCON 5.

The "Juice" is leaving a mess for his supporters to clean up, kinda like he left Drake to clean up his mess against BUF.

Well considering the potential outlets for his rage, it's better he verbally beat up on the Fins QBs than physically on his GF once again!

And it's ironic because Tannehill got him paid. At this point I'm starting to hope he ends up as successful as other last seen in Cleveland receivers Bess and Hartline that Tannehill previously got paid.

Bottom Line: considering what Tannehill did for him, I think we all can agree that he's acting like a petulant beyotch because the Fins refused to pay him real receiver, Julio/Antonio type money.
Yeah, it's not exactly a secret that Cleveland has been a place where receivers have went to die. They haven't exactly had a good track record of evaluating talent. This century, they've signed exactly one free agent who made a pro bowl with them.

Honestly I don't understand why fans go looking for these articles. Nothing goods gonna come from it & he's irrelevant to us now. Very...

I live outside of Buffalo and remember both Buffalo games extremely well. In Buffalo last year he had two different penalties on the same drive and was pretty much out of control.

Later in that drive (or game, can’t remember) he had another conflict with the Bills on the sidelines that for some lucky reason was not called.

The last game of the year he was just an embarrassment.
We were already down 24-6 at that point and Cutler had 3 picks and our defense played horrible. But sure, blame Landry for that loss.

you're right. the team jogging back to the sidelines with their heads down in unison is much better

That’s the difference between millennials and prior generations. Millennials need a trophy or celebration for every single accomplishment great or small. Prior generations know how to act like we’ve been there before.

Taylor is not good. He had nice talent in Buffalo and failed. bills problem is bills, they have same problem dolphins have.... taylor is avg qb in nfl...he will help browns out for 2 yr. than become backup samewhere in nfl. landry will get his 1000 yd in Cleveland this yr and win 3 to 5 game this yr.

We were already down 24-6 at that point and Cutler had 3 picks and our defense played horrible. But sure, blame Landry for that loss.

I didn’t know I blamed him for the loss, could you show me that?

You asked a question about him getting stupid penalties, I answered it.

Cutler was the biggest reason we lost that game but you are WRONG again.

We had a chance at the end when at that point Cutler threw his third interception.

We were in the game when he did those stupid things, try again.

I don’t mind people having different opinions, just get your facts straight.

Man I hope he flops. Those defenses aren’t gonna be easy for him to get open or be physics with. Tyrod is gonna be tyrod but with less talent and better defenses. Those afc north battles get really ugly and Landry isn’t as tough as he thinks. We sure had some arrogant and bitter assholes on this team didn’t we? Glad those douchebags are gone.

That’s the difference between millennials and prior generations. Millennials need a trophy or celebration for every single accomplishment great or small. Prior generations know how to act like we’ve been there before.
Yeah, Jarvis was the first guy to celebrate getting first downs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, let's assume he was talking about Ryan Tannehill, because everything has to be about Ryan Tannehill here. Here's my quick list of backs and receivers that Ryan Tannehill helped get very nice contracts:

- Brian Hartline
- Rishard Matthews
- Charles Clay
- Dion Sims
- Lamar Miller
- Jarvis Landry
- Kenny Stills

Numbers of these guys who threw their former QB under the bus, instead of venting their frustration for the circumstances of their departure at team management: 1

Think that sums it up.

Can't wait until Cleveland sees him getting stupid 15 yard penalties that costs them games.

when has this happened?

I live outside of Buffalo and remember both Buffalo games extremely well. In Buffalo last year he had two different penalties on the same drive and was pretty much out of control.

Later in that drive (or game, can’t remember) he had another conflict with the Bills on the sidelines that for some lucky reason was not called.

The last game of the year he was just an embarrassment.

I didn’t know I blamed him for the loss, could you show me that?

You asked a question about him getting stupid penalties, I answered it.

Cutler was the biggest reason we lost that game but you are WRONG again.

We had a chance at the end when at that point Cutler threw his third interception.

We were in the game when he did those stupid things, try again.

I don’t mind people having different opinions, just get your facts straight.
Dude, it's right here. All you gotta do is scroll up. I asked when has he ever cost us a game and you said game in Buffalo. Can you not remember that?

we scored a TD on the very next drive after he had the two penalties you discussed. He was also the leading receiver that game. And we seem to agree that Cutler cost us that game. So, I don't know what you're trying to argue here?

Last edited:
I just read the transcript of his full interview on the Herald..Jarvis has some interesting views of things. I especially like how he made some odd comparison to him and Jordy Nelson as another guy who "lacks speed" but is still effective. Juice, I don't know what Nelson has left in the tank but in his prime, he was a much faster runner than you. lol. Not to mention a lot taller and a true WR. Man, JL comes across as insecure in some of these interviews. Yeah, Juice, I know, I know. You just want to show everyone what you're capable of.

Okay, lmao. Now this is something that I think we can all agree is ridiculous. Jordy Nelson had tremendous speed. Before his legs blew up he was one of the most athletic, explosive receivers in the NFL. These two guys aren't even close in terms of on-field speed.

Hopefully we can develop a receiver that is a lot better than just a slot receiver.

That's how I feel.

Back
Top Bottom