Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins

If they force Landry the ball they will be wasting Njoku. That's the guy you should throw to all the time not Landry
And Josh Gordon, Corey Coleman and Duke Johnson (just got a 3 year extension) who caught 70+ balls last year

Hey Jarvis... how can you possibly notice the difference in QB play when your entire route tree doesn't require the QB to throw the ball more than 10 yards downfield? My son has been able to make those types of passes consistently since he was oh idk... like 10 years old.

I seem to remember you said something positive about the Fins in 2008, amirite?

You might not think so now, but you'll enjoy life more if you make an effort to "turn that frown upside down"

Was there something to be positive about the Dolphins in the last decade that I missed? Help me out cuz I don’t recall much sustained excellence or an exciting product.

Love the Dolphins. But Imma keep it real always. And I don’t care what anyone thinks about it. Sorry bro!

I never really like this egomaniac self centered ass dude anyway. His social media is like a 13 year old girl making everything about himself and being the chosen one, Gods son etc. Im glad he's not here anymore. We sucked running our offense through a slot receiver

What a tool....

I'm happy he left. Even more happy we don't have to see his finger pointing STUPID 1st down celebrations EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Earlier this week Mayfield said Josh Gordon is the best receiver he's seen. So Landry may not be the top dog in Cleveland.

He isn’t and won’t be anywhere near the top dog, but that’s not even a knock. Josh Gordon, if he never smoked dope lol, would’ve been the best WR in football since 2013. He’s that kind of good.

Back
Top Bottom