Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins

Stuff like this gets thrown around every offseason. I don't think anyone expects him to say "the Browns QBs are worse than what he had in Miami." Sounds like he's just trying to give good press to his new teammates.
Plenty of ways he could have worded it other than "It's a lot better than what I had in Miami" . He is (what the kids call it these days) throwing shade.

Wow! This is going to get nasty. I never disliked Landry but this was totally unnecessary. He could've praised his new Qbs without throwing Tannehill under the bus. I know it won't happen but I officially approve of Tannehill letting us know what he really thinks of Landry. He will still take the high road on this

Nope! I hope Tanne and company never say a word regarding any of it.

Well, I'm not surprised by his comments. He thinks it's all about him. So with "better" QB's, is he going to catch 200 passes? Let me guess, maybe he'll get 10 ypc instead of 8.8?

I’d take Taylor and Mayfield over Tannehill and Fales. Not trying to stir it up. Just being honest. That being said, I’m so glad Landry is gone. I can’t wait for his tantrums to begin when Josh Gordon gets most of the targets.

Really, what do you expect him to say. That Tannehill is better then Taylor. I don't think there's ever been a player going to another team, and then saying that the players or player on his last team we're better.

Back
Top Bottom