Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins

The team made themselves better by getting rid of him. I don't think his personality will be missed at all. How long until he starts spouting off in Cleveland because he isn't getting the ball thrown his way a dozen times a game?

Does anyone ever leave Miami and say nice things? Seems like so many players want to bash former players and coaches when they move on or are cut/traded

Par for the course for a dysfunctional organization. The Dolphins certainly didn’t do Jarvis any favors with all those media leaks in effort to control the narrative with his contract situation

He said that first, before he talked about Tannehill in 2016.

He did it for the headlines, like CK just said he knew what he was doing.

It is what it is.

FWIW he said this about the QBs he played with in 2017. There was a secondary headline on nfl.com that mentioned it.

Attachments

• B9095943-9F17-4945-9462-39477BD36C28.png
    B9095943-9F17-4945-9462-39477BD36C28.png
    203.6 KB · Views: 24
I just read the transcript of his full interview on the Herald..Jarvis has some interesting views of things. I especially like how he made some odd comparison to him and Jordy Nelson as another guy who "lacks speed" but is still effective. Juice, I don't know what Nelson has left in the tank but in his prime, he was a much faster runner than you. lol. Not to mention a lot taller and a true WR. Man, JL comes across as insecure in some of these interviews. Yeah, Juice, I know, I know. You just want to show everyone what you're capable of.

Even if he's talking about Moore and Cutler, if you have any class you don't say that about former teammates.

They're better than our crop from last year. Cutler and Moore were like garbage and stink.

Landry is likely to fall flat on his face in Cleveland. Where careers go to die. Bess and Hartline went there never to be heard from again

Whatever. Guy is just a baby bc we didn't pay him what he was stomping his feet for and he has no other recourse for payback except to talk trash. It's utterly senseless considering RT without a doubt worked with him in the offseason and helped him get the stats he enjoyed that got him paid. I can't even imagine he'll duplicate those stats in Cleveland. If he does...then good on him. It won't change my opinion of him or of my lack of concern for trading him off. We are better off now with faster, smarter and more committed players.

Well what has any QB we had since Dan has accomplished besides stats? Tannehill could put up yards but he doesn't win .

Par for the course for a dysfunctional organization. The Dolphins certainly didn’t do Jarvis any favors with all those media leaks in effort to control the narrative with his contract situation
I seem to remember you said something positive about the Fins in 2008, amirite?

You might not think so now, but you'll enjoy life more if you make an effort to "turn that frown upside down"

Back
Top Bottom