Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins

Who cares what Jarvis the whiner says. He's collecting his Brinks Truck full of money now with a crappy team. Enjoy yourself in that cesspool called Cleveland.

If Landry actually did this, pretty classless of a receiver that Tannehill used as his main Receiver, and helped him continually get 100+ Rec multiple times, Tannehill doesn't look for him, and deliver the ball as much as he did, Landry never gets a big pay day.

I felt bad when Miami let him go to the Browns, but after that comment, enjoy your career with those so called superior QBs...see if you are able to do anything spectacular now.
Tannehill didn't do this as a favor to Landry LOL. He did it in an attempt to score more points than the other team.

What a tool....

I'm happy he left. Even more happy we don't have to see his finger pointing STUPID 1st down celebrations EVERY SINGLE TIME.
you're right. the team jogging back to the sidelines with their heads down in unison is much better

There has never been an American generation that hated the truth more than this one.

when has this happened?

I live outside of Buffalo and remember both Buffalo games extremely well. In Buffalo last year he had two different penalties on the same drive and was pretty much out of control.

Later in that drive (or game, can’t remember) he had another conflict with the Bills on the sidelines that for some lucky reason was not called.

The last game of the year he was just an embarrassment.

A slot receiver getting paid $15 million per year doesn't really have any reason to blame the quarterback who threw the passes that got him that money.

Let's just say I have my doubts that over the next four years these Bret Favre-like quarterbacks the Browns have see him averaging 100 catches and 1,000 yards per year.

I think I saw this on Twitter I can’t remember but it was a totally accurate take on Landry.

Team: Jarvis we need 5 yards
Jarvis: Ok I got you 5 yards

Team: Jarvis we need 7 yards
Jarvis: Ok I got you 7 yards

Team: Jarvis we need 10 yards
Jarvis: ok I got you 7 yards

Not that most of you care but having to live surrounded by the Bills Mafia can be trying.

They hate him, not because they fear him dominating them (6 plays of 20 plus yards on 160 targets does not bring out fear) but because of his hit last year in Miami.

My one friend particularly asks me what stupid thing Landry will do when we play them.

Back
Top Bottom