Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry: Browns Qbs A Lot Better Than Dolphins

I dont post much but just needed to get on here to say something to this.

A) Its funny how older generations bash millennials when you guys are the ones who taught us and we used as role models. So, take that for what its worth.
B) The mantra commonly used that "millennial's need a trophy for everything" is ridiculous, not one millennial I know acts this way and are all believers of there is only one winner in competition settings.
C) Just doing our best to fix the world prior generations fu**ed up. People like you are whats wrong with the world, not "millennial's".
D) The only reason people think millennial's are any different than prior generations is because social media exists now and everything anyone does gets broadcast to the world.
Way off topic. But sure, it's our fault. You guys are flawless. Tell you what, have a read of this:

https://nypost.com/2016/07/04/im-a-millennial-and-my-generation-sucks/

Please, please let this thread make its way to the locker one day.

Our offense will be more explosive without Landry. Just sit back and have the last laugh.

Yeah. We'll see about that. We don't have a single established receiver that can dictate coverage. Parker is the only guy with the talent to do such, and he's been as inconsistent as you can get.

Jarvis Landry from a talent perspective certainly commands far more respect nationally and among his NFL peers, than he does on this forum boy I swear lol.

Global warming is fake news!

;)

Haha its hilarious when I hear the discrimination against our generation. We went from discriminating against race years ago, to now our own parents discriminate against their children's generation. Seems pretty ignorant to me.

Jesus dude, I said outside of his time with Big Ben, one of which was a breakout year... your sphincter always get this puckered up about Tannehill? Cheers.

No you didn't. "Outside of his ONE breakout year with Big Ben, his best statistical years were with Tannehill."

I'm no English major, my reading comprehension isnt flawed in this case.

As for your emotional response in defense of Tannehill, it's not surprising. You Tannehill fanboys really can not accept any perceived slight without getting your proverbial panties in a bunch.

Haha its hilarious when I hear the discrimination against our generation. We went from discriminating against race years ago, to now our own parents discriminate against their children's generation. Seems pretty ignorant to me.

C) Just doing our best to fix the world prior generations fu**ed up. People like you are whats wrong with the world, not "millennial's".
Haha, the irony is probably completely and utterly lost on you.

Jay Cutler was completely dreadful, man. Like, I actually posted a thread saying "We can't blame Cutler for everything, lots of players bear responsibility for this," and that was all true. But good Lord, he was awful.

Duck city.

If Ryan takes anything from Jay, it should be his pocket movement. When he “chose” to stay in, he maneuvered the pocket as good as any QB we have had since 13 retired.

But good lord he would do some wonderful work and just miss wide open throws consistently. . . . Like on a level I have never seen.

Way off topic. But sure, it's our fault. You guys are flawless. Tell you what, have a read of this:

https://nypost.com/2016/07/04/im-a-millennial-and-my-generation-sucks/

Please, please let this thread make its way to the locker one day.

Not once did I say we were flawless. There are tons of things I hate about our generation. And you think because an article stating millennial's suck in the New York times makes a difference? I guess we should believe everything posted in the news then right? I get told all of the time im not your typical millennial...its the reason I am where I am today in my career. But the fact that it puts me in the hole before I even go into an interview or meet new people is not right. And make no mistake about it, if you think any other generation would have acted any different with the same technology out and under the same circumstances you are sadly mistaking.

Also, you brought the topic up...not me. I just responded to your "off-topic" post.

Not once did I say we were flawless. There are tons of things I hate about our generation. And you think because an article stating millennial's suck in the New York times makes a difference? I guess we should believe everything posted in the news then right? I get told all of the time im not your typical millennial...its the reason I am where I am today in my career. But the fact that it puts me in the hole before I even go into an interview or meet new people is not right. And make no mistake about it, if you think any other generation would have acted any different with the same technology out and under the same circumstances you are sadly mistaking.

Also, you brought the topic up...not me. I just responded to your "off-topic" post.
Um, you might want to check your facts there actually.

I'm going to leave this here as it's way off topic.

Just to post something on topic, all I can do is reiterate what I said earlier, glad we got rid of Landry, won't miss him at all.

Haha, the irony is probably completely and utterly lost on you.

Please tell me whats ironic about this? So all prior generations do is talk about how messed up the world is and how it was "different" when you were younger. Just to give you a heads up, prior generations are what caused things to be the way they are now. Do you think we made it this way when we were 10 and 15 years old? Just making my argument based off of the things older generations say.

I did not discriminate against a generation, I said people like YOU are whats wrong. regardless of age. And the "messed up" world I reference is the one other generations keep complaining about.

No you didn't. "Outside of his ONE breakout year with Big Ben, his best statistical years were with Tannehill."

I'm no English major, my reading comprehension isnt flawed in this case.

As for your emotional response in defense of Tannehill, it's not surprising. You Tannehill fanboys really can not accept any perceived slight without getting your proverbial panties in a bunch.

I'm a Tannehill fanboy? LMAO. I openly endorsed drafting a QB in the first round if one was worth taking. I wanted to bring in competition, at minimum, so I am upset with the QB plan this year. Get a grip...

Mike Wallace absolutely had some of his best statistical years with Tannehill. Do you dispute that? You are making a big deal of saying "one breakout" year. Fine, whatever. He had TWO good years with Big Ben. Happy? The point doesn't change one iota. He still had his best statistical years BESIDES Big Ben with Tannehill. He had a comparable 1st year with Flacco with yardage, but didn't have the TD output.

It amazes me that people are getting upset about his comments! He didn't say anything bad really. If you got a new job, would you say yeah the previous place I worked was great, it was so much better than where I work at now? For most people, they would try to find the positives out of the current job they are at.

I dont post much but just needed to get on here to say something to this.

A) Its funny how older generations bash millennials when you guys are the ones who taught us and we used as role models. So, take that for what its worth.
B) The mantra commonly used that "millennial's need a trophy for everything" is ridiculous, not one millennial I know acts this way and are all believers of there is only one winner in competition settings.
D) The only reason people think millennial's are any different than prior generations is because social media exists now and everything anyone does gets broadcast to the world.
Everything is someone else's fault. Typical millennial!

this makes me feel much better after him leaving the team...how immature and unprofessional can you be Juice? theres a pro way to go about saying what he wanted to without dogging RT17....idiot, good luck with the Browns
on a side note, its interesting that on NFL.com they added in " in '17" to the previous headline of "Landry: Brown's QB's a lot better than Miami's"....it's like they're trying to soften what he said, but he clearly said in general the QBs were better and that they worked extra sessions together, he never said only last year the QB's sucked in Miami...F OFF Landry

one of the other things he mentioned was the qb's not going out with him in Miami, (29)RT married with kids, (33)Moore married with children, (35) Cutler married w/kids and really don't see him as the kind that would be hanging out anyways. Cleveland, Tyrod (28) single (according to web, Baker (23) just started dating some instagram model this year so im sure he has free pass to do whatever he wants since she is just an instagram model...whos probably waiting til his first big check then setting his *** up. If you are looking for someone to go to the strip club, or Offense line meeting point at, whos more likely to round the guys up, we see what Cullpepper hanging out with his guys in Minnesota on boats did for them.

The bigger issue with JL's comments regarding throwing the ball in the offseason is that it is factually untrue. There is plenty of evidence from previous years that RT17 threw outside of OTAs etc. with his receivers.

Back
Top Bottom