Jason Allen (not looking like a starting caliber player) | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Allen (not looking like a starting caliber player)

Gonzo said:
:lol: What is apparently outside the box is a dreamland where rookies automatically perform well in the NFL because "they have been playing the position for years." It's a fantasy run by fans that don't understand basic concepts of the game, particularly at the NFL level. The weather is only nice because you are imagining it to be. It's sunny because in this dreamland it turns sunny the instant you want to. It's a pretty dreamland, but in the real world, we have to wait for those clouds to make way for the sun sometimes, and that takes a little time and patience as fans...yo.
I'm not argueing this topic anymore, your right I'm wrong happy?

DownWithLoconess said:
ImWithLocoChulo said:
LocoChulo said:
:goof: you guys are loco
simply loco indeed.
Yes seriously, whats with the loco level in here, i thought it was just me. good lookin out you two....good lookin out

You know what, you guys are right. There is an imense ammount of LOCO in here. And I for one am outraged. You 3 really know your stuff Im proud of you guys for taking a stand. Lets all proclaim it. Loconess will not stand no sir.

jguig said:
Well, I'm going to give Saban the benefit of the doubt that he may acutally know more than I do about talent in the NFL. I'll wait before making any judgements.

Well any coach in the NFL knows more about talent than we on this board do, but its an inexact science and you have a fairly good chance of being right just as much as them. Saban will be wrong, its how often that will make our team. It's not sacrilage to disagree with a pick. Saban is not God, he just at the right hand of him lol.

ChambersWI said:
These people say they didn't like the Allen pick because he was coming off of a serious injury, and they turn around and say they want Cromartie; a corner who might be switched to WR due to his struggles at CB, and missed all of last season with a torn ACL. Boy I can't wait to hear the reasonings there.

Thats why I did not want either player. I just don't like damaged goods in first round.

Dolfan984 said:
Well that's what I take from it. Does he realize that Madison and Surtain didn't start their rookie years? The dude will improve, it's ridiculous to think that this is his peak. If he sucks during his second year, then we can think about worrying.

Madison might have started his rookie year if he had not got banged up. The kid was impressive from the start. but he probably was not a holdout.

Yeah and if I didn't know the guy, from watching the Steelers last game I would think Polamalu wasn't going to make the team, much less start if you go by 2 freakin' games. He got burnt one on one by Jermaine Wiggins and if you judge a DB by a preseason performance than you would say Polamalu is a bust. But wait! He's coming off a Pro-Bowl year and he got a ring last season! you wouldn't have known it if you judge a guy by a preseason performance...

Back
Top Bottom