Jason Cole tweeting Tannehill had knee drained twice - 50/50 to start | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Cole tweeting Tannehill had knee drained twice - 50/50 to start

i don't care if they drain fluid from his brain, we need tannehill out there against the colts. we must get that win or it will set him and the franchise back 5 years.

Man i dont think we should start him now...we got a capable back up in Moore....I really wish Tannehill could start though

i don't care if they drain fluid from his brain, we need tannehill out there against the colts. we must get that win or it will set him and the franchise back 5 years.
Explain why you think it would set us back 5 years.

he has soft tissue damage, they swell, no big deal, MRI clean,

I think some of you are making a mountain out of a molehill. I want Tannehill to start, outplay Luck and to see Miami win however I'm 100% confident in Matt Moore in this game. Once he got rolling last year we pretty much beat every team we should have beaten and the Colts are one of those teams. No biggie if Moore goes.

Tannehill gives us the best chance to win. So long as it's nothing serious, which appears to be the case, he's starting. Of course they're going to make it seem uncertain even if it is certain. That's how the NFL works. Make the colts prep for two different QBs.

This is NOT a big deal.

First, some have said he has a sprain. This is not true. He has a Knee/Thigh bruise. Bruise=internal bleeding due to trauma. Which is the swelling people talk about. The swelling is what causes the pain. Draining is a very minor procedure, and much different from draining a knee due to bruising.

There is no reason to think he would start or not start after readingthis useless report. Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom