Jason Kidd to Lakers? | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Kidd to Lakers?

Whoa Whoa Whoa no way Wade is better then Kobe at the mid range shot. Especially with a defender in his face.

Anyways Samphin would you not deal Bynum for Garnett knowing that 1. Kobe is in his prime at 28 and a old veteran at that 2. The Greatest coach ever in the NBA only has a couple years left 3.There is no guarantee that Bynum will be great, its kinda like Lamar Odom he has the potential to be great but he's not and we keep waiting. Ive been waiting for lamar to great and consistent since he was on the Clippers.

Do some research on it. You will be surprised by how high a FG% Wade has in his midrange game.

I am just telling you what the numbers say.

Kobe might have a better 3pt shot and is a better defender, but who is the better passer and teammate? Wade plays within the team, Kobe is just now learning to pass the ball.

Whoa Whoa Whoa no way Wade is better then Kobe at the mid range shot. Especially with a defender in his face.

Anyways Samphin would you not deal Bynum for Garnett knowing that 1. Kobe is in his prime at 28 and a old veteran at that 2. The Greatest coach ever in the NBA only has a couple years left 3.There is no guarantee that Bynum will be great, its kinda like Lamar Odom he has the potential to be great but he's not and we keep waiting. Ive been waiting for lamar to great and consistent since he was on the Clippers.

I would deal Bynum and Odom for Garnett in a heartbeat for all the reasons you just stated. Imagine what Phil would do with Garnett and Kobe together! I know a lot of people are big on the future and rightfully so, but I think if you have a chance to get a ring within the next 3 years (and the Lakers will with Kobe and Garnett), you do it and worry about the future in the future. Lamar is never going to be great. He may be very good but he will never be Garnett great and I think the Lakers should be one of the teams to look hard at a deal for him. He's got plenty of real productive years left in him and think about how rejuvinated he will be playing for a team he knows has a chance at a ring. It's a scary thought. I know it's tough to give up a 19 year old 7 footer who's sky is the limit but I'm rolling the dice on this once and doing the deal if I am the Lakers. I'm not going to argue back and fourth with people on this because I understand their argument and respect it tremendously, but if I'm Phil and Lakers management, I'm making this deal happen, even if I have to add a draft pick too!

Well, I don't know about all the Laker talk, but here come the Nets. Kidd is on fire , Nachbar is scoring and rebounding, Carter is on fire and Jeffereson should be back at the end of the 10 game road trip.

Back
Top Bottom