JAVONTE WILLIAMS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JAVONTE WILLIAMS

I think he was a bit under the radar by fans for a while because he didn't play on the *All Star* team
but if you switched him and Harris (on the teams they played for) I think Williams would be the
runaway #1 back on the board. And Harris quite a ways down the list. Just my opinion.

He’s my favorite back also, which is why I won’t mind if the Fins don’t spend big money on A. Jones.
Mine too, dude has a knack for running into a pile and coming out on the other side. He's one tough SOB...

I am not saying Harris won't be a good RB, but I think he is too tall. I prefer RBs with a shorter stockier build so they can get their pads lower and drive through contact. I am not looking for a finesse runner who is a home run threat. I want a grinder who imposes their will, wears the defense down and opens up the offense for our WR and TE.
Say what? You think a running back needs to be short to be a top running back?
Signed Derrick Henry

Mine too, dude has a knack for running into a pile and coming out on the other side. He's one tough SOB...

It’s an oversimplification but even me as a layman can see he runs mean. He blocks mean as well. I’m trying to find the play where the LB actually slows his rush when Javonte is set to square him up.

I want a team full of players who are nice guys but play like they aren’t.

I like him too. He demolished my canes and was unstoppable however FA Jones interest me too
Lot of very young players on our O plus i think we add a few more in the draft (WR's) so i am lean towards a vet if the money is right.

Back
Top Bottom