Jay Ajayi vs Jonas Gray. Who to keep on the 53-man roster? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Ajayi vs Jonas Gray. Who to keep on the 53-man roster?

When Jay Ajayi comes back from IR, which RBs should we keep on the 53-man roster?

• Carry four RBs on the 53 (Lamar Miller, Jonas Gray, Jay Ajayi, Damien Williams)

Votes: 29 22.0%
  • Try to stash Jonas Gray on the practice squad.

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • Try to stash Jay Ajayi on the practice squad.

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Try to stash Damien Williams on the practice squad.

Votes: 72 54.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
When Ajayi played he was awesome. He provides a dimension that the team really could use. Williams look so slow this year, what's the deal? I don't like him on Kick Offs at all. He fumbled the opening Kick Off, not a fan of that bull ****! I think Ajayi will give us a similar spark that Moreno gave us. He a super strong runner who brings a great deal to the table. I can't wait to see him play and I think Philbin was an ass to sideline him for 8 games but as I've said before Philbin is the gift that keeps on giving! They'll put Gray on the PS imo.

Williams is very limited, doesn't really show any sort of potential to ever be much better than his current itteration, goes down way too easy.

I love gray. Would rather keep him than williams. I get Williams has value as a pass catcher, but I think gray could fill that void and still be a good runner. Guy has good vision

Gray is a punishing runner.. hopefully in the 4th QB he'll be taking his toll on the DL and LBs to soften up the run defense. He's a keeper.. we were lucky to get him back, and then not lose him the first time on the PS. By process of elimination, Williams onto the PS and hope no one grabs him.

Miller is more talented as a runner IMO but we'll see

I don't think I've ever disagree with anything you have posted but I am this time. Trust me I like Miller(canes fan) but Ajayi can run with way more power and has better hands too. This guy was a stud in college but droped due to injury. If he comes back healthy he will be oyr most complete back since Ricky Williams.

Ozzy rules

AJAYI:

Footwork, Body Balance, Power!!!
PeriodicUnfinishedIvorybackedwoodswallow-1.gif

FlimsyInfiniteEland-1.gif

JayAjayiLateralAgility-1.gif

statueofliberty0-1.gif

AND EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!
giphy-32.gif

SliW43C-1.gif

ConstantApprehensiveLark-1.gif

Ajayi has a very high upside, Williams doesn't. We'll never be kicking ourselves for letting go of Williams and watching him go off somewhere else, very legit possibility with Ajayi though.

Agree with cut Williams take. He's shown nothing special in real games. Gray fills a nice role, and Ajayi is the upside bruiser.

Keep both; dump Damien Williams.

There is NOTHING special about Williams; he will never be anything more than average. Gray has had huge games so he's a proven quantity. Ajayi has absolutely tremendous potential; Marshawn Lynch kind of potential. You don't cut that.

Ajay needs to earn a spot he is a rookie, and one with questionable durability. Right now there is no decision to be made.

I want to hang on to Gray. This guy is a straight line runner who doesn't mind taking as much as he gives.

Back
Top Bottom