Jay Ajayi vs Jonas Gray. Who to keep on the 53-man roster? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Ajayi vs Jonas Gray. Who to keep on the 53-man roster?

When Jay Ajayi comes back from IR, which RBs should we keep on the 53-man roster?

• Carry four RBs on the 53 (Lamar Miller, Jonas Gray, Jay Ajayi, Damien Williams)

Votes: 29 22.0%
  • Try to stash Jonas Gray on the practice squad.

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • Try to stash Jay Ajayi on the practice squad.

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Try to stash Damien Williams on the practice squad.

Votes: 72 54.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
I don't think Gray is practice squad eligible not sure though. If I had to drop one it would be Williams, the only thing he really offers is injury insurance.

I don't think I've ever disagree with anything you have posted but I am this time. Trust me I like Miller(canes fan) but Ajayi can run with way more power and has better hands too. This guy was a stud in college but droped due to injury. If he comes back healthy he will be oyr most complete back since Ricky Williams.

Ozzy rules

Hey we can disagree i love to be proven wrong

Your kidding.

Gotta laugh at the blind hate on this board. Miller is a consistent 5 ypc back (not sure if you know what that means). He has some faults, as Ajayi will as well. However Ajayi has done nothing in this league. Zip. Hasn't even had a carry but all the sudden he's better than a 1000 yard RB?

You're kidding?

Your kidding.

Miller has better acceleration, hes faster, has better vision. That's my opinion. I know you absolutely hate Miller. So i think your biased you think he sucks and he clearly doesn't

With all due respect, Ajayi can't hold Miller's jock... Ajayi flashed here and there, but Miller is a straight beast. I'm feeling he will be overlooked once more this year.

For people saying Ajayi should just earn his spot.. that's kinda tricky. He can't practice with the team. Of all the choices, he's the most liable to get picked up if we try to stash him on the PS. He needs a roster spot to prove himself. I think it's madness to risk losing that kind of talent, who could have a very valuable role on this team.

Your kidding.

Miller has better acceleration, hes faster, has better vision. That's my opinion. I know you absolutely hate Miller. So i think your biased you think he sucks and he clearly doesn't

There's also another big question mark about Jay Ajayi: he fumbles a lot.

- Jay Ajayi (College, Sr Yr): 1 fumble for every 49.6 carries.

- Jay Ajayi (College Career): 1 fumble for every 56.5 carries.

- Lamar Miller: (NFL Career): 1 fumble for every 125.0 carries.

And Jay Ajayi's fumble numbers could get worse, since NFL defenders are better at stripping the ball.

If Gray ever gets away from this team again under Campbell's watch, Mr. Soup will descend to the depths of Failbindom.

Gray and Ajayi need LONG careers with us.

If we wind up down where we could get a Fournette or Henry, we should nab one of them and bait with Miller. I am still NOT sold on miller, I look at him and see Ronnie Brown 2.0. ALMOST a good back but just short.

Williams is only of value as a KR or insurance.

Put him on IR for the rest of the season and give him a chance next year... Or put Williams on the practice squad and pay him a ****load for incentive not to sign with another team

If Gray ever gets away from this team again under Campbell's watch, Mr. Soup will descend to the depths of Failbindom.

Gray and Ajayi need LONG careers with us.

If we wind up down where we could get a Fournette or Henry, we should nab one of them and bait with Miller. I am still NOT sold on miller, I look at him and see Ronnie Brown 2.0. ALMOST a good back but just short.

Williams is only of value as a KR or insurance.

Fournette can't go nfl for 2 years

I'd let Greg Jennings go and keep 4 RBs. If we're going to be aggressive with the run game we need the horses. That would leave us with a 5 deep and young WR. Hire Jennings as a coach.

PICKLE JUICE!!!
jayajayi-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom