Jay Cutler gives Dolphins dismal ending they should’ve seen coming | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler gives Dolphins dismal ending they should’ve seen coming

It's got little to do with Cutler and more to do with historically this team falls flat on its pathetic ass when it controls it's own destiny or needs a team to lose, which TN did. I can't wait until we're mathematically eliminated so all this pain can stop. That should happen week thank god!

I knew this team would lay an egg when it really mattered. This seems to be the case in recent years. They get your hopes up and then crush them with an abysmal performance. Maybe I am spoiled, but that was the exception instead of the norm when Shula was coach. Yes, sometimes we lost but we we hardly ever looked inept. I guess you always fall back to your true self. I guess it was too much to hope that Cutler would turn over a new leaf. He really showed why he is so vilified around the league.

894314522.jpg

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...hins-dismal-ending-they-shouldve-seen-coming/

They did the same thing under Shula, too. This is nothing new.

Best throws all day were the stutter and go double move to stills on the roll out where stills checked up leading to an overthrow and the sideline vertical to dvp before the safety could arrive.

Stills would carry a negative grade for quitting on routes and coverage Id. We got zone on the 2nd int pretty sure cutler expects him to sit down there although that throw looked more like he was trying to hit him crossing and was behind him.

So maybe they share it.

I know it was a zone cover and he’s carrying the route into coverage

In a season chalk full of crap qb execution the called in from the sideline wr screen to dvp stands out. That play call was terrific we caught them in tbe right d for it and if cutler just doesn’t make dvp have to leap for it and hits him in stride to proper shoulder and with his momentum leading him he’s gonna walk in. 3rd and 13 got em but nope

Instead the front side pursuit defender tackles him before he can get the stiff arm out enough to get loose.

It’s gonna walk in its a great play call and tbe qb dumpster fires it

It’s pretty much the season in a nut shell. Qb failure to execute

In a season chalk full of crap qb execution the called in from the sideline wr screen to dvp stands out. That play call was terrific we caught them in tbe right d for it and if cutler just doesn’t make dvp have to leap for it and hits him in stride to proper shoulder and with his momentum leading him he’s gonna walk in. 3rd and 13 got em but nope

Instead the front side pursuit defender tackles him before he can get the stiff arm out enough to get loose.

That play should of been a big gain, Parker had a lot of blockers in front of him.

completely agree with the article in that we should have seen it coming

Miami had no other option than Cutler. And when it's Cutler vs. Moore, I'm still taking Cutler.
Don't get me wrong, neither is desirable....but you ARE alone on that one

Also they clearly had an option to draft a QB in 2017. They failed terribly....

Matt Moore couldn’t have run that offense

That’s why cutler was brought in.

What I find comedy in...Is your concesiously resign Moore as your backup to Tanny ( seeing him worthy of stepping in if needed). That lasted less than 2 weeks after Tanny went down in practice in Sept. Then you give a freshly retired player $10M (who had to be talked into even considering football again by his wife!).

Why have Moore at all then??!!?

I just don't get it, lol.....

You can't write how BAD this whole season turned out. But yes, it was foreseeable.

What I find comedy in...Is your concesiously resign Moore as your backup to Tanny ( seeing him worthy of stepping in if needed). That lasted less than 2 weeks after Tanny went down in practice in Sept. Then you give a freshly retired player $10M (who had to be talked into even considering football again by his wife!).

Why have Moore at all then??!!?

I just don't get it, lol.....

You can't write how BAD this whole season turned out. But yes, it was foreseeable.

Because Moore's really good if you only need one half of football out of him, that's why.

Cutler was the best option for this offense. The season was a long shot as soon as Tannehill went down anyways. At least this is an easy fix going into next year. The defense and o-line, on the other hand...

That being said, Moore would have given us the best chance on the final two drives. Unfortunately, the idea of swapping QBs situationally is taboo in the NFL.

Jesus Hoops how many simple throws does Cutler cost YAK and simple completion yardage by throwing a lame duck floater.......it's ****in' atrocious. I hope now that the people who wanted Tannehill gone full appreciate what they got.

Back
Top Bottom