Jay Cutler gives Dolphins dismal ending they should’ve seen coming | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler gives Dolphins dismal ending they should’ve seen coming

So, you have no solution other than "I no likey Cutler." He hasn't played well, but he's certainly played better than any rookie not named Watson, particularly better than any QB we had a shot at, and he clearly gave us the best chance, if any, to win this year. Your emotions are clouding your judgement.

Which of the QB's we had a shot at are playing as well or better than Cutler? Kizer and his 9:19 TD:INT ratio (at the cost of a 1st round pick)? :laugh

You're also really hung up on the money, which is weird, because you didn't pay it. Which has a long-term impact, that or dolling out a top pick for one of those QBs and missing out on potentially shoring up another much needed area like pass rush, LB corps, or the secondary? I'll take the short-term financial hit.
We might not even have had a winning record with Tanny. Definitely was going downwards with Cutler, your not even moving laterally with Cutler. Clear downgrade, and shelling out millies. Sickening....

We might not even have had a winning record with Tanny. Definitely was going downwards with Cutler, your not even moving laterally with Cutler. Clear downgrade, and shelling out millies. Sickening....

Nobody is arguing that Cutler was a lateral move or that we wouldn't have been better off with Tannehill. I mean, I'm sure there are some who feel that way, but likely not many. You're not getting a lateral move at that point in the offseason and certainly not an upgrade.

So, again, which rookie did you want? We can now assume it's not Kizer or Webb, given the non-response. Maybe it was Beathard? The rookie QB San Fran was so confident in, that they traded a 2nd round pick to replace him.

I dunno know. I was so bummed about not getting a QB in the first place I kinda blindfolded myself on that subject. Not taking a QB in the draft period was already a headache enough.

LOL look we knew there was good cutler and there was bad cutler, and if you have two good games outta cutler, you're almost assured a bad one in the 3rd game. Same applies to our defense.

A stoppgap QB was absolutely the answer. if not for the hostile environment, I do think I'd rather have seen Kape than Cutler, but the writing on the wall was "Gase has worked with cutler and so..."

Well, since were on subject I wanted the team to firstly draft a QB in this past draft. Then we wouldn't have PAINTED ourselves in a ****ing corner, Like we always do. We didn't give ourselves options in the first place. THAT'S my point. That's my arguement.

That's a reasonable "want". But that you were ok with not drafting our first or second choice this past draft? The problem we have is the team needed, and continues to need, to be reshaped to fit Gase's system -- really high football IQ players. We have a QB who, at the least seems "Good Enough"(tm), so drafting his backup (or if we got lucky, a better replacement) sure seems like you're ok with leaving a bunch of holes. Given how hit or miss drafting late first, second or third round QBs is, we could be at this for a while.

Told you guys yesterday I will no longer defend Cutler no matter how brutal the sports world treats him, Can't wait to see his tired looking ass on a plane out pf the state of Florida hopefully never to return.

Back
Top Bottom