Jay Cutler "is a disease" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler "is a disease"

Gase didn't want to change the offense for a temporary band aid. Hence bringing someone who was "familiar" enough with the scheme that he wouldn't have to change too much.

Obviously it didn't work out, but I understand his reasoning.
Turns out he hasn't leaned it yet. If he had we'd be scoring points.

I don't think the problem is he hasn't learned the offense yet. It's more about the fact that he is playing with horrible mechanics, which leads to huge accuracy problems and leaving plays on the field.
Yeah probably right. How does he still throw off of his back foot? Doesn't Gase see this? No fixing that now. I find it odd that we continue to roll w him with blind devotion from the coaching staff while a 5-4 team in Buff is benching Tyrod even though he has a career high in comp% w 10 TDs and just 3 picks. I understand if people don't want to see Moore but how about seeing what Fales can do? Seems that's kind of like what the Bills are doing.

Yeah probably right. How does he still throw off of his back foot? Doesn't Gase see this? No fixing that now. I find it odd that we continue to roll w him with blind devotion from the coaching staff while a 5-4 team in Buff is benching Tyrod even though he has a career high in comp% w 10 TDs and just 3 picks. I understand if people don't want to see Moore but how about seeing what Fales can do? Seems that's kind of like what the Bills are doing.

You're a great poster and am not getting on you at all. As much as I don't want to see Moore, I think Fales would be such an embarrassment. I get what you're saying and you're not wrong to try something new. I'd rather have someone who does anything in their power to succeed and if they don't, at least they gave it a shot. It's kind of like Gase trusting Cutler to salvage our season. It has failed and now somehow Gase belongs on the hot seat lol I honestly believe Gase is tired of Cutler's **** and just wants to let bygones be bygones for the next 7 weeks. Gase tried and failed but it's better than him never trying. Basically like you're saying with Fales. PHINS UP Brother!!

I said this earlier in the year, having Jay Cutler and Julius Thomas on the same team was a bad idea.

Sorry man INT isn't on Cutler! Julius Thomas is 6-5 made attempt to jump for the ball. Not much of a Culter fan but our receivers need to be aggressive and go up for the ball. My issue with Cutler is his attitude! I don't know if show any kind of emotion at all. Look at the Falcons game for us to win a game like that huge! Cutler is like yeah yeah attitude. He needs to be smacked around a bit to get him riled up!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course but you don't think that ball was underthrown? I'm not defending Thomas at all (trust me lol) but come to think of it..Didn't Cutler throw that pass on his back foot? Or am I just having constant nightmares of Cutler this year? lol

Cutler is a liability not the problem.
This team has wreaked of average to below average since Shula retired.
I thought Gase was the answer - and he still may be but I’m not as optimistic as I was last year after seeing the hogwash he has displayed in 2017.
A good coach will find a way. End of story!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course but you don't think that ball was underthrown? I'm not defending Thomas at all (trust me lol) but come to think of it..Didn't Cutler throw that pass on his back foot? Or am I just having constant nightmares of Cutler this year? lol
no you have just conditioned your eyes to the point where you disassociate poor qb mechanics because "that's the way he is". He is just an eye does to watch all the way around

Playing the Bears with Cutler was an automatic W and yet over 50% of this board was excited about Cutler since he "knew" the offense and could "sling it".

Cutler stinks, and yes he has a bad attitude, which most on this board said it does not matter.

He can't sling it downfield, and he has some really bad mojo about him…he needs to go.

Outside of 1-15, and one of those Wanny seasons, this will go down as one of the worst seasons in memory….team looked gutless on many occasions this year.

He’s absolutely right. You can tell when a team quits. It happened vs Carolina. So many bad throws by Cutler. You just knew that int before halftime sealed the deal for Miami. Just like his int vs the saints in the endzone. No one is really defending Cutler but Gase. The players aren’t engaged with him on the sidelines. Does Tannehill even talk to Cutler during the games?

Matt Moore should have gotten all the reps in preseason and given a legit chance to start the season from day one. Otherwise what’s the point of having him as a backup if your starter goes down and you go around him to sign a washed up crap QB like cutler instead?

At least with Moore in from day one he’s probably got better chemistry with offense by now. Miami would probably still be around .500 with Moore but I don’t think the players would have quit like they did with Cutler.

Cutler is a waste of money, waste of reps, a waste of time, and just adds to Miami as a joke franchise post Marino.
just quit with this... dude sucks. way worse than cutler. way worse

problem is Oline, not Cutler. This year is over and Tannehill will start next year, so not much else to discuss.

Hey dude, the Carolina INT was all Cutler, horrible pass, low and did not see a guy as big as Luke lurking, and he is big. It killed any hope the fins had

The Ever I Was There VIPER

Hey I agree that INT was all Cutler! However the play in question was about the Saints game. I just felt Thomas should have been more aggressive to go for the ball instead he got out muscled by the smaller man.

Back
Top Bottom