Jay Cutler "is a disease" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler "is a disease"

You're a great poster and am not getting on you at all. As much as I don't want to see Moore, I think Fales would be such an embarrassment. I get what you're saying and you're not wrong to try something new. I'd rather have someone who does anything in their power to succeed and if they don't, at least they gave it a shot. It's kind of like Gase trusting Cutler to salvage our season. It has failed and now somehow Gase belongs on the hot seat lol I honestly believe Gase is tired of Cutler's **** and just wants to let bygones be bygones for the next 7 weeks. Gase tried and failed but it's better than him never trying. Basically like you're saying with Fales. PHINS UP Brother!!
I am not a great poster by any stretch though that was kind of you to say. I hear you on Fales. It just blows feeling like we are out of options.

everyone that thinks ryan tannehill would have made a difference with this years team, just wait til he's back next year, then you can make all the excuses for him that you wouldn't make for cutler this year. 23 games and counting til we scrap and rebuild.

Well at one time I believed bringing in Jay to just babysit the QB position while RT out while handing off to Ajayi made some sense and possibly get us back in the playoffs again this year. Noe that Ajayi is traded it looks like the posts indicating that picking up Jay the goal was about next year not this year sucess. That thinking may have some merit but that has meant loosing now which I hate and I believe is a disease that will carry into next year. Sports is as much about confidence as much as other factors and loosing does not create confidence.

Hey I agree that INT was all Cutler! However the play in question was about the Saints game. I just felt Thomas should have been more aggressive to go for the ball instead he got out muscled by the smaller man.

The interception in the Saints game was most definitely on Cutler. Julius Thomas should have tried to have gone up and knock it down, but the throw should have been to the back shoulder. The call was worst it was first down and Ajayi wasn't even on the field. That play call is for 3rd or 4th down, not 1st down.

Last 26 games

8-5 with Ryan Tannehill
6-7 with Moore/Cutler

Damn I miss Ryan.

Didn't ESPN clean house recently? I guess those massive layoffs didnt help with the content they produce.

Gase is really going to be on the ball moving forward these players are not college kids whom just go with a coach you have to earn their repect if you want them to perform well.

Playing the Bears with Cutler was an automatic W and yet over 50% of this board was excited about Cutler since he "knew" the offense and could "sling it".

Cutler stinks, and yes he has a bad attitude, which most on this board said it does not matter.

He can't sling it downfield, and he has some really bad mojo about him…he needs to go.

Outside of 1-15, and one of those Wanny seasons, this will go down as one of the worst seasons in memory….team looked gutless on many occasions this year.

You do know after Shula we went to the playoffs more undet Wanny thsn any other coach since then. Interesting he gets bashed so much.

Cutler wasn’t even sacked vs Carolina but was constantly throwing off his back feet scared to get hit.

Exactly......he doesn't care and never has......now you can tell he's just counting the days until he can park his azz in a comfy announcing chair, $10 million richer thanks to his clueless moron buddy Gase.

Cutler is a disease. It causes a fever. Too bad the prescription isn't more cow bell.

I truely believe Jay Cutler is a hard worker, however being a hard worker doesn't equal talent.

Back
Top Bottom