Jay Cutler is the worst | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler is the worst

A couple years ago Jay Cutler was a below average NFL QB. Age and injuries have caught up with Jay. Now he should no longer be starting for any NFL team, not even Cleveland. In 2018 he will be where he was supposed to be this season, before Gase dangled 10 million in front of him, which is up in the booth or anywhere other than on the field.

He had two great throws in the second half where he looked like he actually gave a damn and stepped up into pressure and delivered laser beams.

And then, other than that, he was hot garbage.

Frustrating.

Cutler is bad but not THAT bad!!.....that looked to be on Parker (who just may be the dumbest player on our team if not the league....and that's saying something) who didn't run the right route ...yeah he was tangled up a bit but out of position and not even in the zip code where pass was going. Parker is 10 lbs of stupid in a 1 oz bag.....don't you remember he had to be told how to eat ?

Well, yeah that was pretty bad. I think he wants to play again next year. At this rate no one is going to want him....

Cutler is bad but not THAT bad!!.....that looked to be on Parker (who just may be the dumbest player on our team if not the league....and that's saying something) who didn't run the right route ...yeah he was tangled up a bit but out of position and not even in the zip code where pass was going. Parker is 10 lbs of stupid in a 1 oz bag.....don't you remember he had to be told how to eat ?

So it Parker’s falt that Cutler throws it into triple coverage.

So it Parker’s falt that Cutler throws it into triple coverage.

Did you see the end zone view??...If Parker had been in position near the sideline where pass was going and where he should have been it would have been him against the CB with a LB coming over....hardly "triple coverage". The clip above makes it look like they were all grouped closer together...they weren't...Parker was at least 5 yds off where he should've been. That's why the CB was all alone and made an easy play. Look where Parker is.....inside the numbers while the pass and the CB are at the sideline (where the play/pass was planned to go). Cutler threw it to a spot where Parker was supposed to go....or at least BE NEAR....Mr. Spoonfeed Me Moron failed to complete or run the right route.

Did you see the end zone view??...If Parker had been in position near the sideline where pass was going and where he should have been it would have been him against the CB with a LB coming over....hardly "triple coverage". The clip above makes it look like they were all grouped closer together...they weren't...Parker was at least 5 yds off where he should've been. That's why the CB was all alone and made an easy play.

Yes I did there where 2 bills with in a yard of him with a safety over the top.

He’s always getting tangled up. The guy is soft as charmin. Cutler still sucks though. The two of them together is a complete clown show.

Yes I did there where 2 bills with in a yard of him with a safety over the top.

Yeah....ummm...I think you're looking at where he was vs. where he was supposed to be....look at it again and tell me how Parker winds up inside the numbers and the pass is thrown at the sideline.....wrong route running plain and simple. I can't stand Cutler and have said all along it was a big mistake to sign him but that last int was not on him.

You gotta hate the front office for forcing Jay Cutler on Gase. We could've saved 10 mill and gotten similar results, but the front office just had to have Cutler.

I don’t know why I just looked at the box score but I did. To go w his 3 INTs and 0 TDs, Jay was credited w 4 fumbles. He also was credited w 4 fumble recoveries- so there’s that in that plus column sort of. 7 clown shoe plays - what a disaster. Man, Buffalo must really suck that they couldn’t blow us out when we kept shooting outselves in the foot.

Yeah....ummm...I think you're looking at where he was vs. where he was supposed to be....look at it again and tell me how Parker winds up inside the numbers and the pass is thrown at the sideline.....wrong route running plain and simple. I can't stand Cutler and have said all along it was a big mistake to sign him but that last int was not on him.

The ball is still overthrown and with the same outcome.

Back
Top Bottom