Jay Cutler is the worst | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler is the worst

I would have preferred he drafted a QB year one but Foles was out walking around on the streets at one point, at least he proved he has upside, which any real QB whisperer should have been able to massage out of him.

cutler is just plain awful...he wouldve been picked again if landry didnt get his hand on that one ball that was high over the middle

cutler just sucks, theres no point in even breaking down the tape because its so obvious that his fundamentals are shitty and he doesnt seem to give a ****, hes afraid of any contact and he throws the ball carelessly into triple and quadruple coverage as soon as he thinks he feels any kind of pressure.

i understand the thoight in bringing in cutler back in august, 10 million was alot to pay, but i understand it, he knew the system, kinda...buuuut the coaches and front office had to have seen him in practice and theyre watching the same games we are and the fact they kept trotting cutler out there all season is a major slap in the face to the fans and the rest of the team. That was an ego driven thing where they didnt want to admit they made a mistake but by keep letting cutler play you only magnified the mistake to everyone else watching the shitshow that is jay cutler.

As a lifelong Bears follower, I dislike Cutler as much as anyone, but I can't believe how much grief he's getting for that last pick...Parker obviously didn't go where Jay was expecting...towards the sidelines, which is where you go when you have no timeouts.

Yeah, it didn't work out, but at least they gambled; it would have been easy to go with Moore and perhaps get to .500...at least with Cutler (who had previous success with Gase) the ceiling was higher.

As a lifelong Bears follower, I dislike Cutler as much as anyone, but I can't believe how much grief he's getting for that last pick...Parker obviously didn't go where Jay was expecting...towards the sidelines, which is where you go when you have no timeouts.

Yeah, it didn't work out, but at least they gambled; it would have been easy to go with Moore and perhaps get to .500...at least with Cutler (who had previous success with Gase) the ceiling was higher.
I can’t get over the fact we recovers an onsides kick, then ran one play and gave the ball back. Whoever’s fault it was is a complete dipshit.

I figured we had one shot down the middle of the field and in that situation it's usually wide open. I really thought we'd go there first. in the GIF somebody is wide open for like 10 yards ans likely gets out of bounds. Not sure what Cutler or Parker were doing there.

Honestly I'd have been more upset if we had gotten the TD and 2 pointer on the previous drive and only needed the FG after the onside. While it kept me watching I really didn't think we'd score a TD fast enough.

Back
Top Bottom