Jay Cutler is the worst | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler is the worst

What's scary is that Matt Moore is so bad that old man Cutler gave us a better chance to win this season.

We need a #2 QB with potential BADLY.

What's scary is that Matt Moore is so bad that old man Cutler gave us a better chance to win this season.

We need a #2 QB with potential BADLY.
Actually, what we should have done was start Jay and if losing at the half, stuck Matt in there. That would have been optimal.

Actually, what we should have done was start Jay and if losing at the half, stuck Matt in there. That would have been optimal.
That is the winning formula, you are correct.

He brings such a negative energy to the team,,,wasted a bunch of time on the last drive, just la de da, no drive just blah.

Even when he tries to "hurry" the team he looks laxidasical and like he doesnt give a ****. Slowly moving his arms in a circular motion, not saying anything, walking slowly to the line... how do you follow a guy like that?

Yeah Matt Moore seems to play at his best when coming off the bench. Cutler was awful today, I don't think Moore would have been any worse. Moore tends to turn the ball over but that is what they got from Cutler today. At least Moore is more likely to make an accurate deep throw for a big play. Sucks that with the AFC looking so weak this season, if the Dolphins had better QB play and a more consistent defense they would have been in the thick of things. Just our luck that things fell the way they did. As always we are saying, "maybe next year" before the regular season is even over.

Moore was inactive today, Fales was the back up but I still would have put in Fales, Buffalo probably hadn't prepared for Fales so maybe Fales could have gotten something going as Cutler was off all day, it was very obvious he just wasn't into the game.

That INT at the end of a game was one of the worst I’ve ever seen. It looked like someone paid him to take a dive in the 4th round. Even guys like Chad Henne could throw classy interceptions, like into double coverage thinking he could split the defenders. The interception by Cutler was just a dive in the 4th by a guy cashing in.

Last edited:
I don’t mind the team trying to throw money at insert quarterback X after Tannehill went down. They knew Moore didn’t have the stuff. What bothers me is that there was a better and cheaper option we could have went for, but we chose Jay freaking Cutler. I don’t know what Bears fans were holding onto all those years, he’s just a very inconsistent QB, with poor fundamentals, Who was never gonna help anyone win anything.

And forget any crackpot ideas of Fales coming in and saving the day today.

Fales doesn’t have it
Moore doesn’t have it
Cutler doesn’t have it

Our season ended when Tannehill landed awkwardly in training camp. I’m impressed the team got 6 wins with the heaping pile of crap at QB, but it was never gonna work.

.....not even mad. I've seen this season outcome coming as soon as Cutlers name started to surface with the team. As far as I'm concerned, we're like a foot and a half already in February lol.

Back
Top Bottom