Jay Cutler - seems to be fins top choice | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler - seems to be fins top choice

If Tannehill is out for a long stretch, I'm ready for us to suck enough to snag one of Darnold, Allen or Rosen come next April. I'm just not crazy about the selection of what's left on the QB market. And God forbid we give up as much as a low round draft pick on Osweiler. That'd be a waste.

There are people asking for Cutler... Ha Ha Ha Ha....I am turning into the Joker.

Gase may think Cutler is a better fit for insertion into this offense. But, the complication is that Ryan may be able to play. So, could Cutler accept a role where he only jumps in if Ryan's hurt?

Today's news, while better than we feared, still leaves us all nervous about Ryan holding up to the rigors of the season.

I've not been a big Cutler guy. He reminds me of Jeff George in the sense that these are guys with breathtaking arms negated by lacking the winner gene. But, Gase may very well be comfortable with him. As for CK, Gase may be concerned about the fit in our offense. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Regarding other acquisitions, I wonder what's up with Mangold? He seems like a no-brainer for us but no chatter there at all.

If Tannehill is out for a long stretch, I'm ready for us to suck enough to snag one of Darnold, Allen or Rosen come next April. I'm just not crazy about the selection of what's left on the QB market. And God forbid we give up as much as a low round draft pick on Osweiler. That'd be a waste.
Osweiler comes with a big contract forget that

Just keep Cutler on speed dial in case Tannehill goes down for the season. As long as he keeps in shape he can come out of the booth at any time and jump in, he already knows the playbook. But I wouldn't sign him if Tannehill can still play this season.

Tannehill scare is turning this forum crazy...

Don't get me started on starting money for Cutler... Reading that makes me want to vomit. As if he needed to make it THAT obvious it's a ****ing money grab. Kick rocks with that ****.

Crap day for Dolphin fans that's for sure.

I'm warming to Osweiller.. he and Gase sing each others' praises, he was successful during Adam's tenure, and barely more than a year ago, on the basis of his Denver work was in demand by Houston, and more significantly, a guy named Elway who knew him best and knows a thing or two about QB'ing. Probably would be a cheap acquisition we would not have to guarantee a starting job to.
Osweiler is terrible.

I cant see Miami paying Cutler starting money or guaranteeing him the starter position- so its a non starter in my eyes.

So the Browns have netted a second to take on the contract then we'd presumably give them something and take the contract off them? Would be a hell of a win for them.

Cutler won't sign if he isn't guaranteed a start. Kaep might even if he backs up Moore.

If not Kaep though who backs up Moore? All of the options kinda stink as it is.
I don't think it maters. If Tannehill is out we're not making the playoffs anyway

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom