Jay Fiedler long ball is his best pass. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler long ball is his best pass.

Originally posted by minus

Is the true.His long ball is his best throw but like I said it all starts out with front five.My friend who is a Jaguar fanatic sadly told me right after Dolphins sign him that he can throw a nice deep ball.Don't take my word just look back and see for yourself.Remember the first words coming out of Norv about Jay?He throws a nice deep ball.

Um...considering that our O-line isn't getting any better any time soon...I guess this means that our deep game is screwed right?

Originally posted by Oliver

WEAK!

Oliver...

:lol:

Oh Ollie,
It is weak.... not the post but the fact that the Fiedler brigade is a fact!

Why don't you give us all a disertation on how every one of Fielder's interceptions ever were entirely the fault of the OL or recievers he was throwing to. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Trekbiz

Oliver you of all people have absolutely no room to talk.
Why don't you give us all a disertation on how every one of Fielder's interceptions ever were entirely the fault of the OL or recievers he was throwing to. :rolleyes:

The WEAK comment was directed at your warning to CK I believe about being careful he may labeled a basher. It's still WEAK.

As far as disertations I leave that to other posters. And I have all the room talk, I'm not the one going around talking poor mouth.

You want to think Fiedler's throw to Chambers this last week was bad that's your option. I could honestly care less. I was simply giving my point of view.

Oliver...

Sorry Oliver,

Ignore is in use...
I have no idea what your last post is and have no desire to.
My discussion with you is over.
I think it's just better if we don't see each other anymore.:cry:

Well from the last posts what I seen is

1. Accuracy of a long ball-

Yes keeping in mind that this is the most inaccurate throw and is probably the one that you gamble a lot and where all the interceptions come. Brett Farve has been known to throw it deep while risking a game and he's been on the money so many times and that can be one of the reasons why he's known to be one fo the deep passers of all time. Brett's gift is far beyond of Fiedlers when it comes to arm Strengh.

Going back to the deep ball, It's inaccuracy and success ratio depends on how the passer see's the field and how much touch he can give that ball, but you got to ask yourself a question.....

QUESTION: How close to accurate is the deep ball being thrown by the qb?

A) accurate enough to force the receiver to go and fight for the ball?

B) not accurate enough for the receiver to even get near it

As a dolphin Fielder has never thrown a consistent stride of deep passes because most of the time Fiedler Forces the ball into coverage or his pass isn't accurate enough for the receiver to get some good position on it.

Originally posted by Trekbiz
Sorry Oliver,

Ignore is in use...
I have no idea what your last post is and have no desire to.
My discussion with you is over.
I think it's just better if we don't see each other anymore.:cry:

Thx for telling me so I won't waste my time any longer.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom