Jay Fiedler Or Ryan Tannelhill? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler Or Ryan Tannelhill?

Fiedler is more like Mark Sanchez. Tannehill is way better. Shouldn't be a debate, just a poor attempt to be little Tannehill
I couldn't stand Fiedler because it was obvious how limited he was and it was hard to understand wannshcmuks love affair w him. That said, he was tough and gritty and made plays at times to make **** happen. He played above his ability at times. I'm not sure what's worse, a guy w low talent who played bigger, or a guy w immense talent who plays like a total loser in big moments (Tannehill).

I will still take Tannehill over Fiedler. With Tannehill there is a *chance* he continues to develop with a better head coach and o-coordinator. With Fiedler, the moment he came in everyone shrugged and said, "This is what we got I guess...hope our D is good this year."

With Fiedler, the moment he came in everyone shrugged and said, "This is what we got I guess...hope our D is good this year."

I was listen to an interview of Wanny on the Joe Rose show and he said as much. That's one reason he made the deal for Ricky. He understood Jay was not going to be the guy to shoulder the team. I also think Ryan has more potential like you do but is still a guy who will need a strong running game and solid D to make the post season.

Back
Top Bottom