Jay Fiedler situation... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler situation...

Sure so were in agreement they both should go....but out of both BG has a better shot at being a starting QB here or elsewhere. Im sure there's a reason for it.

so what happend the year before when ricky ranwild and we missed the playoffs???? cant blame that on the o-line

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

And that's all BG have over Jay, a better arm, but without the football savoy to employ it, it's another R. Leaf love song..:sleep:

OUCH!!!!!!

Please - no reference to Ryan Leaf!

who cares, BG is gone and JF will be lucky to be back as a #2. This whole BG vs. JF crap has gone on way toooooo long IMO. BG had a great O-line and excellent WRs/TE's in Denver and couldn't do jack-sh-t with it so I don't care what kind of line you give him here in Miami, he won't do any better. I don't think Jay is the Dolphins answer but he has shown to be a better QB for the phins with our crappy Offense, and if the O-line improved I believe JF would capitalize on it more then BG. BG sucks and has never been the same after screwing up his shoulder. There is a reason Denver lost millions to get rid of him. As for all this cancer talk etc. about JF you have got to be kidding me. The team respects him and plays hard for him while BG alienated himself from his teammates and management in Denver. Yeah....who's the cancer? Who had the better O-line for 4 years to do something with but couldn't? But this guy is supposed to be oh so much better then Jay.....get over it....he ain't and never will be.

That said, I hope Jay comes back as a #2 guy and we upgrade the #1 spot.

Norval had a brain fart or somethin. Cant blame Jay for that either. He's not at the line changin calls u know!

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE
Bringin Jay back would not be all that bad. You guys forget about that Oline we fielded last year, it was THE root of all evils in Miami! I mean u try 2 be consistent and accurate with your Oline steadily moving backwards and leakin like a woman at the end of the month! A lot goes on~on the field that we as fans of the sport dont truly understand or acknowledge. Jay can lead this team, he's proven that(pre Norval)! He may not be the king of all kings, but a little confidence goes a long way! Oh yeah...................F@#k Griese!

How many years can someone have to prove themselves??
It should be within a decade don't ya think?
Stop with the excuses...we have not won important games with JF, (Season ending games, playoffs etc.)
We ALL cringe when JF goes back to pass.....

I cringe like the rest of ya'll. Difference is I'm trying to get to the root of the problem. The QB is just the make-up, these pimples are coming from deeper than that!

jay already said he won't be a backup..........cya in arizona jay

and truthfully jay had a great offensive line ricky's first year.......

but the bottom line...i don't care about griese...kick em both out...but at least fiedler

Okay Okay here's a trivia Question.......can you think of 2 or more times JF has hit a WR in stride...for a big gain.

Jay said he wouldn't settle for coming in as a backup but did say that if he fairly beat out in pre-season camp that he would accept the #2 spot.

There's a difference......

Originally posted by FinFrenzy
Okay Okay here's a trivia Question.......can you think of 2 or more times JF has hit a WR in stride...for a big gain.

hahah

um........pass??

let's see......how about the MNF game 2 seasons ago , denver, coming from behind to get us to win it? He didn't hit anyone in mid-stride? Or the colts game in the playoffs? He didn't hit anyone in mid-stride? He's never hit Gadsen or Chambers....NEVER? give me a break.....

AS well he shouldnt settle for being a back-up. Just goes to show the competitor in him. If he gets beat out, which he should according to most of you, then he has no choice but to be back-up right!

Back
Top Bottom