Jay Fiedler situation... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler situation...

right, and so be it if he is :) Hell, I hope to god we get someone better then him in there as we need all the help we can get in all the right places....

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE
I cringe like the rest of ya'll. Difference is I'm trying to get to the root of the problem. The QB is just the make-up, these pimples are coming from deeper than that!

Are we talking Whitehead or Blackhead?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have no idea what the staff plans to do with our QB mess. Not that it matters because no matter witch way you slice it, it is a mess. We have 2 non starters that are scheduled to make starter money as of March 1st. When we compare the 2 its like asking what FAKE diamond looks more like the real thing. Unless either or both restructure ALOT I would like to see both of them cut. We could bring in any vet that will be available for less money than one of the 2 are scheduled to make next year, and then we could have the other's salary to go after a big name LT. I would rather see Sage as our back up than either of these 2 at their current salaries.

That brings me to a question I have been thinking about since the first time I saw Jay play. If he is cut can you really see him getting picked up by anyone? When he was a free agent 2 years ago no one even had him for a visit. I think if Jay is cut he will be out of football or a 3rd stringer at best.

a serious case of acne that not even the best dermatologist could prevent regardless of what medicine, creams, or whatever they use to make one look 'cosmetically' better......

That must be a joke Frenzy!

I'm serious...I was just wondering.

I was just thinking I remember all the passes that the receivers made spectacular catches even the dive for a touchdown and dallas but I honestly can't think of that many passes that JF has thrown to his receiver in stride that they didn't need to adjust to the ball.

omg back on topic........

fiedler sucks

comments?

I dont know if he sux, but given the right alignment of the stars and the position of the moon, He could very well pull off a credible season!

I dont know if he sux, but given the right alignment of the stars and the position of the moon, He could very well pull off a credible season!

Okay your right, we'll give him Randy moss, bring Terrell owens in as are slot reciever pick up Tony Gonzalez to line up with randy mcmichael and then we'll work on the line we'll start with Orlando Pace at LT and...................

Oh yeah, of course Jay would have to do some major restructuring in the first place for any of this Jay comes back stuff to be considered.

Yes Fiedler has hit Recievers in stride.............maybe few and far between, but it has been done!

yeah, i mean hell....if Mare made a 2 kicks (houston, NE), Jay would have had a 12-4 season, or if our D didn't miss 24 tackles against Philly we might not have lost by a TD....and had a 13-3 season....or........

what stars and moons do you need to be put in order to see that a 10-6 record isn't a bad year, and that our losses you can't squarely sit on JF's shoulders? Is he the best QB .....hell no.....does he deserver all that hating that he gets from fans.....no.

Back
Top Bottom