Jay Fiedler.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler....

How come you had time to throw?

first&goal said:
"What we should ask to Brian Griese?"
Why it looked like Jay had protection when passing. Jay made his own space, with his feet, and overlooked talent in a quarterback. Though he was slow, Marino had that ability. Brian didn't, and it showed when he was back there.

Prakk said:
He was a potentially good to very good system quarterback with mobility and instinct. He had a weak arm and sometimes the ball got away from him. If he had been in a west coast offense on a pretty good team, he'd have made at least one pro bowl team in his career. Instead he covered for our lousy offensive line for years and made them look better than they were by not getting sacked. Ask Brian Griese about that.

I've always thought.

If you are telling me that Jay was mobile, I totally agree with you, but I would not compare the talent of Jay vs Brian. Brian by far is a better QB, he had a bad deal here in Miami, he never had a chance to play and show what he was able to do for us.

MiaFins1 said:
For those fins fans who live in the New York area or have Direct tv and get the MSG network .... they will be profiling Jay tonite on sports desk ...it will be on after the Mets game....now i know how some fins fans feel about Jay....but i just thought maybe it would be fun to watch and see what is said

WHY??

with wanny it was ricky right ricky left ricky middle no wonder ricky was BURNT OUT!!! HOW HARD WAS THAT TO GAME PLAN FOR even mikey knew what was next!!THATS PRETTY BAD!! my idear of it!! LIGHT ER UP RONNIE!! RB CHOPPER!!
:D

I just hope we have the DBs who can snatch those Jay balloons to the sidelines and run them back for some TDs.I think we will.Saban will disguise his defenses in such a way as to invite those sideline passes.:present:

first&goal said:
What we should ask to Brian Griese?....considering that he never had a chance to really play, because Fiedler was up in Wanny a$$.

He started a few games and looked TERRIBLE. All these guys who have been successful before or after Jay were brought it in and looked worse than Jay. How do Jay haters explain that? These are successful QB's put in Jay's shoes and looked terrible. I really don't want to see Jay against us. If a coach uses him correctly (he throws a mean ball between 10-20 yards...his deep ball is terrible and thats all he was asked to do) he could be extremely successful.

shane_109 said:
**** Jay Fiedler hes a trader

What does he trade? Stocks? Baseball cards?

If you mean TRAITOR, thats ridiculous. He was fired by the Dolphins...whats he supposed to do, stick around anyway? Maybe he should be like the guy in the breakfast cereal commercial....gets fired every day but shows up anyway.
Jay Fiedler is a terrible QB and in my opinion isnt worth a practice squad position, but as long as an NFL team offers him a job you cant blame him for taking it. Thankfully, after 5 long years the team offering him a job is no longer the Dolphins.

While we are on the subject of Fiedler...

I am a member of an all NFL message board as well, and there are alot of Jets fans over there talking about how good of a pickup Fiedler was. Feel free to join and post your opinions of how bad Fiedler sucks, and at the same time give the finger to some blind homer Jets fans.

The website is http://www.nflfsa.com

Have some fun with it. The message board link is on the left side of the page.

Jay had a heart yes,

But he was awful. Anybody who blames the system around him should just look at RIckys almost 1900 yard season #2 rushing attack top 5 defense

#27 PASS ATTACK.

Enough said, theres a reason why Saban let Jay go, he knows he's awful. Also the only reason he was in Miami so long was because Wanny never wanted to admit he was wrong about Jay

dolphan north said:
Nice shot!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor Jay. He could have been a great backup for many years, likw a Van Pelt. Instead, Wanny picks him as a starter ans now he's just a controversial thorn in the side. And until he backs up a really good QB where there is no doubt about his "backupness", he will continue this nasty trend. Just watch. In a couple of years the Jets will H-A-T-E HATE! HATE! HATE! him.
:lol: :lol: I absolutely agree!

Back
Top Bottom