Jay Fiedler.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler....

shane_109 said:
**** Jay Fiedler hes a trader

You're right. He should have stuck around. Especially after his release. lol

Let him stink it up for the Juts.

He will proab. play a Jax type game against us if penny is down.

MiaFins1 said:
For those fins fans who live in the New York area or have Direct tv and get the MSG network .... they will be profiling Jay tonite on sports desk ...it will be on after the Mets game....now i know how some fins fans feel about Jay....but i just thought maybe it would be fun to watch and see what is said

YEA!!!!! WOOOHoooO!OO!O!OO!

phinian said:
Hate fiedler.. Cant stand him, never could. Thrilled he's going to muck up the jets this season.. you know pennington will get hurt, fiedler will play, i just hope its against us.. im getting excited just thinging about it.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Nicky Napoleon said:
Yeah he was gutsy, unfortunately that doesnt cover up for an arm like my Grandma! He threw the worst out route in football.

I say the same thing about Feeley only it his BRAIN thats like my grandmas!

Fiedler was once a decent backup qb thrown into a starters role. He did his best with the offense that was given to him. He learned two offenses in 4 years and kept us on the edge of the playoffs. However he seemed to have his worse games when they mattered the most. Sure he nutted it up once in a while, but for the most part he was a decent backup qb in a starters role. That was until last year - he just played stunk. I predict that he will get some playing time behind the ever fragile Chad and play well his first year. Then Jay will be Jay and suck again. The Jets have the two weakest arm qbs in the NFL. Better hope they don't play in the wind.

I remember talking smack with many a jets fan, and specifically hearing (FROM EVERY ONE OF THEM) "them dolphins got a good team but that Jay Fiedler is always gonna suck and kill you guys". Wow. So now Fiedler is a Jet and Penington is nowhere near ready to play. Looks like Jay's gonna be the starter for the stinking-lousies. How these tables have turned. I can't wait for Jay to throw one into the hands of Madison or get sacked by JT for a fumble-rooskie!! Then listen to Jets fans blame the loss on Fiedler. HA-HA..THen, I would have seen it all.

Prakk said:
An ironman.I'm betting he will, on our own turf, before his career is over.

Hey Prakk, where in MT are you at? I'm in Great Falls.

MiaFins1 said:
For those fins fans who live in the New York area or have Direct tv and get the MSG network .... they will be profiling Jay tonite on sports desk ...it will be on after the Mets game....now i know how some fins fans feel about Jay....but i just thought maybe it would be fun to watch and see what is said

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to miss it. :lol:

Fiedler looked great in only one game, and he was playing for Jacksonville against the Dolphins in that game...:yell:

Griese is not only a better QB than Fiedler and Feeley, he is a MUCH, MUCH better qb. He has won at every level, in college and in the pros.

Our offense was horrible, our OL was truly pathetic, the receivers and QB have not really been on ther same page for a couple of years now.

I think Fiedler did better with the receivers because they knew when he threw them the ball it could go anywhere. They were really going to have to go for the ball because it was NOT coming directly at them, when Griese threw it at them and when Feeley anticipated their cuts and threw it ahead the receivers just let the oppositions DB's make plays ...:fire:

MiaFins1 said:

I can't miss it......oh wait, I have to watch the grass grow tonight.

Drfletcherdc said:
Fiedler ... learned two offenses in 4 years and kept us on the edge of the playoffs.

It is debatable whether he helped us or hindered us in our playoff hopes.

Back
Top Bottom