Jay Fiedler.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler....

I think Jay is going to start about 8 games this year for the Jets. Pennington might not make it back at all given that he is just now starting throwing. As soon as he gets in a game, the opposing team is going to go after that shoulder.

Effort

I remember one game, I think it was against Green Bay, it was an away game, 3rd and 9 or 10 I think. Jay must have run 30 yards in a 4 yard wide area to get the first down. He almost got it. Wanny wouldn't go for it on 4th and about a half yard on the following play. Big mistake when your quarterback is laying it on the line like that to win.

Maynard said:
i will say this:

There are some parts of Fielder i hope Feeley has

Feidler had all the intangibles you would want out of a QB. He only had one problem: he couldn't throw.

I don't like when my qb's make bad decisions, for example trying to lateral to an offensive lineman in the last two minutes of a game.

Man Please!! Shut The Hell Up About Feidler,he's A Loser Nobody Gives A Damn About His Big Eared ***!

All the more reason....

TheLEGEND13 said:
"Man Please!! Shut The Hell Up About Feidler,he's A Loser Nobody Gives A Damn About His Big Eared ***!"
Big Ears? All you can say is BIG EARS? Yeesh, this is like "Roxanne."

Prakk said:
Big Ears? All you can say is BIG EARS? Yeesh, this is like "Roxanne."

how about weak arm? Or bad decision maker? or whiney crybaby who never took responsibility for his mistakes? What about Mr. Coach called the play, not my fault it was an interception? What about horrible quarterback?

You can't have both.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
"don't know how you couldn't go with poor decision maker"
For the simple reason that if you think a NFL quaterback can have a winning record with Jay's arm and by making poor decisions at the same time, you're nuts.

Prakk said:
For the simple reason that if you think a NFL quaterback can have a winning record with Jay's arm and by making poor decisions at the same time, you're nuts.

did you see how well the defense played during Jay's years?

MiaFins1 said:
For those fins fans who live in the New York area or have Direct tv and get the MSG network .... they will be profiling Jay tonite on sports desk ...it will be on after the Mets game....now i know how some fins fans feel about Jay....but i just thought maybe it would be fun to watch and see what is said
I think he's gonna rattle off the Miami Dolphins playbook to the Jets organization live

TouchDown said:
I think Jay is going to start about 8 games this year for the Jets. Pennington might not make it back at all given that he is just now starting throwing. As soon as he gets in a game, the opposing team is going to go after that shoulder.

I had rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder in March and my shoulder is still sore and I doubt his arm will be strong enough to throw a deep ball anytime soon. Your arm and shoulder blade feels sore for a long time and the strength just isnt there for a while, even with physical therapy. I would look for Fiedler to get a lot of reps and maybe be the starter this year....I just hope that Ears doesn't come back to beat us. :rolleyes: :yell:

People still care about Fielder? ....aren't we happy he is gone? He was a good guy and a great Ivy League quarterback, but not a great starting NFL quarterback.

The fact that Fiedler could only throw 20 yards against the wind in the buffalo said all i need to kno. i wont even mention his lateral to damion mcintosh

MiaFins1 said:
For those fins fans who live in the New York area or have Direct tv and get the MSG network .... they will be profiling Jay tonite on sports desk ...it will be on after the Mets game....now i know how some fins fans feel about Jay....but i just thought maybe it would be fun to watch and see what is said

why is this guy's name still showing up on threads anymore?
:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom