Jay to have MRI!! There is HOPE!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay to have MRI!! There is HOPE!!!

I just want to see if Griese will help out the O. If he doesnt then fine slip Jay in to finish the season.

We have to do SOMETHING. Look at what a QB change did for the Jets last year.

Originally posted by Emskirch

Look what it did for the Dolphins last year.

:roflmao:

That shouldn't be funny, I know. But it just is.

Im glad people are HOPING that our STARTING QB (like it or not) is injured! Unbelievable. And IF Griese were to come in.. what if its just like it was with Lucas?! You people NEVER know! Everyone thought Lucas was great in preseason too... i wouldnt hope too much for Fiedler to get injured because he may be the best we have! (until Sage is good enough to take over a couple years from now)

Just a chance at a better QB is all I ask.

Put him in, it cant get much better then it is now.

Griese won't do squat with the way this O line is playing. How long has it been since he's been in a game? How long has it been since he's played with our starting O?
This MRI story sounds like what happens when they are going to make a change. I just hope everyone is prepared to give up on this season and hope for next year.

What I'm more worried about is familiarity. Griese would more than likely be rusty. But a bigger concern to me is familiarity with the offense and timing with the receivers. I'm just not comfortable with someone that new to the system being thrown in there. Especially when he is still not 100% (according to Andy Cohen of Dolphin Digest) and has missed several weeks of action.

I completely agree Muck and fairbanks. Yes Fiedler aint the greatest but he would be better if our offensive line was better. The O-Line isnt opening up anything for Ricky and isnt protecting Fiedler great either. Griese coming in will not solve anything! He's just going to be more uncomfortable with everything and he actually is just as limited as Fiedler! They are pretty much the same damn QB!

How do you know it will be like Lucas? There is one HUGE difference Griese is a proven winner and has played at the top level, Lucas never has.

Face it guys with "He who is not allowed to be named" we will not go far, we know that. So what do we have to lose? We at least have a chance that it may improve.. Now we are doomed.

I didn't "wish our QB gets injured" I just said if it is true there is hope!

I can not imagine how anyone can be staisfied with our lack of offense. It is fact that every team knows all they have to do is stack the line and dare the QB to beat them. And he can't.

Because it has nothing to do with the quarterback, it has to do with the O line and the play calling. Griese isn't as mobile as Jay and he has had no playing time since pre season. And there is no continuity between Griese and the O.
The O line is terrible. They open no holes and they miss blocks and they allow penetration.
Jay threw a deep pass to DT, right in his hands. What happens, he bobbles it and it is intercepted. That would have put us at least in FG range. Not that it mattered with clutch Mare.
Screen pass to RW was a sure TD. What happens, Bruschi runs him down before he even gets started. Who was responsible to block him?
Jay had two or three passes tipped at the line. Defensive penetration.
Jay was sacked once and had to run for his life on the OT play.
And then there was Mare and the 32 yd avg Turd a Turk

i think people are just too quick to OVER-React... we are doomed?! please its the second game we lost. Yes i am an optimist always will be, so as i was saying to friends yesterday.. this time of year we are undefeated at home and defeated away. Its opposite. So maybe since the year has been so different than past years (in terms of winning and losing and where we do it) than maybe its a sign of a difference in DECEMBER and the post season.

It wasnt a great game.. but you guys didnt really think we were going to go 15-1 did you?! Not excuse the play yesterday but we are not by any means doomed.

Back
Top Bottom