Jay to have MRI!! There is HOPE!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay to have MRI!! There is HOPE!!!

Originally posted by Bazinet37
I don't care either way, but if we were going to choose one game all season to see how Griese would perform, it would be this one. San Diego is the worst team in the league. That defense is horrendous. Plus he is familiar with them. The only time I would ever support throwing Griese in a game would be this one......

It should be intersting to see the fins stop tomlinson who just ran for 200 yds. Don't count out the chargers.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Please let him need a few weeks off to rest and recover PLEASE!!!

What a classless sentiment.

Oliver...

Re: Re: Jay to have MRI!! There is HOPE!!!

Originally posted by Oliver

What a classless sentiment.

Oliver...

I concur Oliver. Absolutely classless statement.:fire:

Originally posted by fairbanksb
What happens, Bruschi runs him down before he even gets started. Who was responsible to block him?

And then there was Mare and the 32 yd avg Turd a Turk

On a screen, blockers are supposed to let the D "slip" past them to set up the screen, effectively taking those guys out of the play. Then you have blockers to take on the backs. Bruschi sniffed it out quick, plus it wasn't set up very well.

Did you notice where Turk was punting from? Ot would you rather have him kick it 43 yds for touchbacks like Royals??

Originally posted by Bumrush
WRONG Trekbiz. The Dolphins got lucky on 3rd and 7. Like in the OT our shoddy play callers decided the game was won and did not run any plays to get more yardarge. In the OT we decided the game was won on 1st down. It has nothing to do with Fiedler. Our play calling was pure BS. Fiedler was having a good day and finding open recievers. Don't make this a Fiedler issue, it was stupid play calling and horrific lack of pressure on Brady.

Is a 63 rating for the day good???

The title of this thread shows how truly warped a lot of you Fin fans are.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Is a 63 rating for the day good???

Jay could have played better. But he played better than what that ratings implies.

Oliver...

Jay could have played better. But he played better than what that ratings implies.

Oliver...

Actually, if anything, he played worse than the rating implies.

Originally posted by K-Rob

So where does the O-Line fit into that equation? I suppose it doesn't matter? The Pats D-Line was in Fiedler's face and all over Ricky ALL GAME LONG!!!!! How many times did you see Fiedler have to run backwards or how many times did you see Ricky get hit in the backfield before the plays even had a chance to develope? Hell, Fiedler had to run for his life and escape from someone dragging him by his jersey on that last pick. AND DESPTIE THESE FACTS.....the game was ours to win.....TWICE!

Twice, true, but the point being made is that if the O did only half of their job, it wouldn't have come down to this.

Originally posted by finsrclowns
The title of this thread shows how truly warped a lot of you Fin fans are.

I can't disagree with that sentiment, but I do disagree with the sentiment that it's a lot of us. There is a very loud minority that is very motivated for whatever reason that do things like this EVEN when Jay is the only reason the Dolphins win a game.

Oliver...

I can't disagree with that sentiment, but I do disagree with the sentiment that it's a lot of us. There is a very loud minority that is very motivated for whatever reason that do things like this EVEN when Jay is the only reason the Dolphins win a game.

Well, since it's VERY rare that Jay is the only reason or even the major reason that the Dolphins win a game, I don't think you have enough data from which to draw your conclusions.

Originally posted by RikWriter

Actually, if anything, he played worse than the rating implies.

Yes of course he did, and Jay is the reason Mare missed TWO game winning FG's. Who helped the Dolphins get into FG range those TWO times?

Oliver...

Originally posted by RikWriter

Well, since it's VERY rare that Jay is the only reason or even the major reason that the Dolphins win a game, I don't think you have enough data from which to draw your conclusions.

Yes of course, case in point about what I'm saying.

Oliver...

Yes of course he did, and Jay is the reason Mare missed TWO game winning FG's. Who helped the Dolphins get into FG range those TWO times?

Actually, the misses themselves are Mare's fault, but the fact he was put into that position twice in a row is a coaching failure. Fiedler's failings have more to do with an inability to convert third downs earlier in the game, which led to our offense only scoring 13 points against a very depleted Patriots defense.

I think it was Jay that gave that 26 year old Cubs fan the ticket so he could prevent Alou from catching the foul ball, the Cubs would lose, the infield would remain dirt, and Mare would miss the kick. All Jay's fault.

Back
Top Bottom