Jay to have MRI!! There is HOPE!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay to have MRI!! There is HOPE!!!

So many Fiedler hate threads. I can understand where both sides are coming from though.I guess everyone expected Fiedler to perform like he did prior to his injury last year. He had an injury that ended Warren Moons career.

You guys should look closely at your D. They are underachieving despite having a good season so far. Based on the money the D takes in your salary cap, your D should be playing like they did against the bills all year round.

You guys are starting to know what the bills went through last year w/o a pass rush. Your secondary suffers.

Ogun has done a decent job. Your pass rush that was there against the bills has disappeared , where's Taylor?

Originally posted by RikWriter

Well, it's a law of nature...if you go around calling everyone you meet a jerk, you'll be right 80% of the time.

Good lord, man. That is nuts!!

Originally posted by justafan
So many Fiedler hate threads. I can understand where both sides are coming from though.I guess everyone expected Fiedler to perform like he did prior to his injury last year. He had an injury that ended Warren Moons career.

You guys should look closely at your D. They are underachieving despite having a good season so far. Based on the money the D takes in your salary cap, your D should be playing like they did against the bills all year round.

You guys are starting to know what the bills went through last year w/o a pass rush. Your secondary suffers.

Ogun has done a decent job. Your pass rush that was there against the bills has disappeared , where's Taylor?
i'm afraid i have to agree with you 100%.;)

Quick game takes.

1. The qb position needs an upgrade. All of Jays deep passes were short. To make my case the pass to Thompson was under thrown if not it's a td the way thompson was playing. Also on Jays last int he under threw chambers if not a possible td. short passes are ok but all of his med. passes are high and float, and deep passes are either uncatchable or underthrown.

2. The O line is not the best but with the opposing team have so many players on the line it makes it differcult to block .

3. Ricky is being to picky, sometimes he just needs to hit the hole and see if something pops (physical backs can do that)

4. WR are limited by the qb, people were complaining that thompson was aggressive to the ball well he was yesterday.

5. TE so much potential if only the rec. could play a part. He would be having an all pro yr. Once again qb limitations hamper the offense.

6. Defense in a nutshell the coordinator needs to change up the rush patterns. Teams are locked in on how the line attacks the qb. need more stunts and moving JT around would confuse the hell out of the opposing O cord. more creativity is needed (broken record).

Bottom line everyone wanted lucas out and griese in now he can't play. what the hell did we sign him for? I've seen turners offense perform in dallas, washington and san diego, now he can't call plays (bs plain and simple) he is limited in what he can call by the qb that's executing the plays. this is the same o line that block for ricky last year he rushed for 1800 yds. Teams will not let ricky run until miami prove they can pass the ball. The overwhelming problem with this team is the guy behind the center and whether people like it or not the dolphins will not reach there goal with Jay at the qb. I like him as a back-up but nothing else. He's a very smart guy, but he's limited physically (arm)

Re: Re: Jay to have MRI!! There is HOPE!!!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Hoping for injuries on players on your own team. That is just sad.
yes it is sad, but SICK qualifies too!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Muck

Good lord, man. That is nuts!!

It's also a joke. I expected the serial flamer to take it seriously, but I know YOU are smarter than that Muck...

Originally posted by fairbanksb

I don't know if that is quite true either. He hasn't really been asked to win games since RW got here. Before Ricky he won us a few games. Maybe they should start making him win games by rolling him out and letting him pass on 1st and 2nd down rather than giving the ball to Ricky all the time.

Why should Fiedler's status change just because Ricky got here? Afterall, isn't he the field general and leader of this team or not? But in actuality, Fiedler hasn't really "won" any games on his own.

Originally posted by justafan

I agree to a point. If it wasn't for the 82 yd bomb at the end, Bradys would have only had 201 yds total. The defense has played very well IMO.

As far as putting all the blame on Fiedler, He didn't shank 2 Fgs, He didn't fumble when we were in scoring postion. I agree with justafan. I can see both sides

This off KFFL:

Miami Dolphins head coach Dave Wannstedt doesn't believe OLG Jamie Nails is playing at the same level as before his Achilles' tendon injury last December.

If Miami Dolphins OLG Jamie Nails continues to play ineffectively, the team could give OT Mark Dixon more playing time at left guard.

After three holding penalties in the last two games on Miami Dolphins C Tim Ruddy, the Dolphins' coaching staff is considering giving backup C Seth McKinney more playing time.

Maybe we should wait to see if these are the changes that are needed to get this offense moving in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom