Jaylen Waddle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaylen Waddle

Out of the top 3 WRs (Jamar Chase, DeVonta Smith, & Waddle), Waddle is my preference.
To be honest I'm ok with any of the three or Pitts. I'm also ok with Sewell or even Parsons if they turn out to be as good as they're hyped to be. Just give me a stud player, regardless of position, and I'm ok.

Last edited:
He's my draft preference. I thinks he is fits what we need and he along with Pitts bring a ton of flexibility to the team and the offense.
He is the WR I want them to draft too. I just think his speed and his ability to score every time he touches the ball is something that no other player in the draft has.
‘I won’t complain if they draft Chase, Smith or Pitts but it is Waddle I will be hoping for when they make their first selection.

Wow a lot of love here for waddle. He is pretty much the only guy I’d be upset drafting at 6. I don’t see him in the same class as chase or Pitts not even smith. If we don’t take a wr at 6 I’m fine with him at 18 even though I think Marshall will be better

Miami could go many directions with the 6th pick and still have it turn out ok, however a wide receiving trio of Parker, Fuller and Waddle could be pretty good.
Throw in Preston Williams and Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant here and there. Yep, not bad!

Wow a lot of love here for waddle. He is pretty much the only guy I’d be upset drafting at 6. I don’t see him in the same class as chase or Pitts not even smith. If we don’t take a wr at 6 I’m fine with him at 18 even though I think Marshall will be better
He was the top WR on Alabama before going down with a broken ankle. He was averaging over 21 yards a catch in the 5 plus games he played last season.
‘As I stated earlier, I won’t be upset if they draft Smith, Chase or Pitts but after signing Fuller, I think Waddle would add a dimension to the offense that Smith and Chase wouldn’t and that is the speed which neither of these two WR’s possess.

His health issues concern me considering we already have a few receivers that cannot provide a full season due to injuries.

His health issues concern me considering we already have a few receivers that cannot provide a full season due to injuries.
He was not injury prone while at Alabama. He suffered a broken ankle in the 6th game of last season but he didn’t miss any games during his first two years at Alabama that I am aware of.

I am no more worried about him missing games because of another injury than I would be that Chase, Smith, or Pitts would be injured and end up missing playing time.

Back
Top Bottom