JBrownTC Poll (merged w/ other JB Topics) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JBrownTC Poll (merged w/ other JB Topics)

Jonathon wants to know if you want him back writing reports, what do you say?

• Yes...

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • No...

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • I Don't Really Read Any Training Camp Reports...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Eat Glue...

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JBrownTC Poll

Alright, putting the past aside... Jonathon wants to know if you all want him back.

Its as simple as that. Reply if you would like to see him change something in the report... like the format or wording... whatever.

Its a simply yes no poll... lol

If I only smell and occasionally taste the glue...does that count as eating it?

Oh forget it, I eat it all the time.

Re: JBrownTC Poll

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Alright, putting the past aside... Jonathon wants to know if you all want him back.

Its as simple as that. Reply if you would like to see him change something in the report... like the format or wording... whatever.

Its a simply yes no poll... lol

I say YES, but just give credit where it is due. JBrown you will still get the main credit for actually taking the time to WRITE IT UP!!!

I say you take your butt down to the TC, because you are pretty darn good at formating threads, and would think that your reports would really be awesome then!!!! Some of the best on the net maybe

JBrown..since you "dont remember" saying that about Fletcher..here it is..from your post on 7/30/02

Fletcher had 2 interceptions in the afternoon practice. Looks as though some of you Fletcher doubters, may have spoke too soon. Well overall the Fins closed out a day of full contact with no injuries, which is always a good thing.

This NEVER happened!!

Originally posted by PhinfanBo1
JBrown..since you "dont remember" saying that about Fletcher..here it is..from your post on 7/30/02

Fletcher had 2 interceptions in the afternoon practice. Looks as though some of you Fletcher doubters, may have spoke too soon. Well overall the Fins closed out a day of full contact with no injuries, which is always a good thing.

This NEVER happened!!

Listen bro, I mean absolutely no offense by this, but I think you should lay off JBrown. Whether or not this happened or that happened, the fact is that he does not have to write these reports. He is writing them as a favor to all of us, and thus shouldn't be the target of critisism(sp?) Keep it up JBrown, your reports are awesome......

I think it was an honest mistake, as it was Patrick Surtain who made the two INT's on the 30th.

Unless the Sentinel screwed up...which is possible.

Scrimmage on Direct TV this Saturday...we can all see for ourselves who does what...how about that?!!!

I think that overall JBrown was just wrong for intentionally misleading people into thinking that these reports came from his own observations at camp. You have to give him credit for actually making the reports and taking the time and whatnot, and for the format, etc.

However the bottom line is they are just hearsay based on what he hears from some other people who were supposedly also at camp, and as a result there have been obvious inaccuracies because the system itself doesn't result in 100% accuracy. And while I say that this puts his reports easily on a par with guys like Ozzy, Blitzkrieg, and others who come onto message boards and gve the fans reports of what they say, it just doesn't (to me anyway) seem worthy of being the "official" Finheaven training camp reporter. In the end I think that the good people here at FinHeaven were looking for a different person to fill the job, had a different job description in mind than the one JBrown was willing to fill.

It may be that Finheaven wants too much from their official reporter, that its impossible to find someone that will promise to be at EVERY practice and then promise to fill out these amazing reports every night for everyone to read. And in that case FinHeaven would just have to change the job description from a training camp reporter, to someone who collects data on training camps from various sources, cites the sources objectively with reference to the possible inaccuracies that may be present, and most importantly of all DOES NOT PRETEND THAT THE OBSERVATIONS INCLUDED WERE MADE BY HIMSELF ATTENDING THE CAMP.

So I'm in Ozzy's boat. If the good people at Finheaven find their current job description too impossible to fill, then perhaps JBrown is their man, so long as he changes his writing style to reflect the fact that these observations are coming from other (perhaps unreliable) sources. However I still think it was dilliatory for JBrown to mislead the people into thinking that he was actually at the camps. And I know that he intentionally did this because before he even started coming out with the reports he asked us just how he should go about with his reports and I made plenty of comments of what to take not of "while you're at camp" and he said nothing to correct me in return. Then to top it off even in response to the accusations that he doesn't go to training camps he says things like "I know what Is aw at practices" and "I don't know what everyone else sees at practice, but I know what I see". Of course after its obvious that he doesn't go to camp only now does he come out with the statement "How can I goto TC, I Live in VA". I'm not trying to kick a man while he's down, I'm simply trying to remind people there's a reason he's "down" in the first place and his refusing to take any responsibility for it in the first place is a big part of the reason why he's inspiring venemous posts from people who usually aren't venemous.

I really dont give a flip, i am just glad someone takes the time to put it all toghther for me. Living in the northwest i'll take it cited or uncited, thanks JB

Good job

Mr. Brown, I think your reports are great and well worth reading. I coulda care less if u didn't go to the camp as long as what I'm reading is accurate. Again thanx

But it's not acurate!! And NO that report he wrote was on Monday's practice..the one where he mentioned the Fletcher thing..guess I didn't make that clear. Nobody had any INT's that day, that's what makes this so ridiculious. And I knew somebody would say "alright, it's an honest mistake." It just shows that he wans't there, hasn't been there, and as many other examples show, he is just re-stating media reports and adding false info into it. I don't need those kind of reports no matter how far away I am from camp.

yes to jb!!

we want tc posts, and lots of them. keep writing jb.

also, i did read patrick surtain had 2 int's that practice. could someone have made a mistake? not a problem.

PHINPHANBO: dude, you say you go to practices and have seen them all. well, how about some accurate reports then? we can't have enough tc reports. i read every tc report i can find, and when it comes to the "eyewitnesses", there are always a few discrepencies. no one tells a story exactly the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom