Jeff Fuller #3 WR on new depth chart? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Fuller #3 WR on new depth chart?

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As I type I'm watching ESPN, Ben Volin of the Palm Beach Post is speaking with them by phone- they showed a Dolphins WR depth chart on the screen- Fuller was #3. Is that accurate?

Naane
Bess
Fuller
Moore
Pruitt
Wallace

That's what I recall seeing on the screen, and for sure Fuller was #3. I'm just not sure that the list provided by ESPN is accurate.

depth chart shouldnt be released until tomorrow as far as I know

depth chart shouldnt be released until tomorrow as far as I know

Thx. Hogan not being on there makes me wonder anyway. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, and it won't be the proverbial first time, but I just have a hard time with the notion that Hogan isn't one of the top six and won't eventually make the final 53.

If true, it's interesting that Moore is listed ahead of Pruitt and Wallace. We have a stack of WRs and they all seem pretty close. Also interesting no mention of Gates.

trying to hide hogan

I like Fuller. Great size and not afraid to go over middle and runs some routes really well. I hope he sticks with matthews.

Well Fuller has to be the 2nd or 3rd option for Tannehill. They played together on the same offense, they have chemistry together and we don't have that much option anyways..

trying to hide hogan

I like Fuller. Great size and not afraid to go over middle and runs some routes really well. I hope he sticks with matthews.

I agree, and I like Fuller as well. On top of everything else, he is one mamma jamma of a blocker.

I don't know how accurate that is at this point... I am wondering how Tannehill becoming the starter will play into Fuller's chance to stick.

I don't know how accurate that is at this point... I am wondering how Tannehill becoming the starter will play into Fuller's chance to stick.

I would think quite well. No one else has the advantage that Tannehill and Fuller share- in this Dolphins alter universe, they are the veterans with experience playing in the offensive system.

damn Im not excited bout pruitt, moore or wallace and right now they are 3, 4 and 5. I will be upset if Mathews, Fuller and Hogan all dont make this team we need to keep at least one I would keep all 3 in favor of the other 3 mentioned

Why the hell are Matthews and Hogan in last place? Especially matthews

Back
Top Bottom