Jeff Fuller #3 WR on new depth chart? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Fuller #3 WR on new depth chart?

they seriously got to get off this naanee thing...seriously

watch out for that #95...that samoan guy i guess he is flashes in games...and he's ahead of ryan baker on that chart...developmental paul solia maybe...
Yeah I haven't seen Naanee do anything, although all the reports out of camp are positive for him. I'd be sorry to see Gates go because he's the only guy who can be a deep threat.

We have a handful of experienced receivers that can't separate themselves from a handful of rookies, shouldn't that say something. Go with the rookies!

How many WRs will we be keeping ? 5 or 6 or something else ?

Nanee and Bess are locks obviously, personally I would look to trade hartline, but I assume whe he eventually gets himself fit he will be a lock too. So that leaves up to 3 spots, Pruitt makes it for me based on the games I watched, Rishard Matthews could also we getting closer, considering he's a draft pick and a returner. I don't think the coaching staff are too high on Wallace, Moore just doesn't seem to have it, Bj cunningham and Gates are after thoughts and likely to get cut. So on the basis Fuller's got a great chance of making the 53, but I think the smart money would be on PS for him.

Good. I hope he makes the team along with Hogan, Mathews & Thigpen.

Hogan should make the team, Is there an expected time of return for Hartline?

I'll tell you where the lack of separation is: between our #1 and our #8 WR. Davone Bess is NOT a #1WR, and the guy currently at #2 is no better than the guy ranked #8. I mean, Fuller and Rishard Matthews look every bit as good as any other receiver. The only guy that's been almost invisible is Cunningham. Everyone else seems equal. I love the play that Hogan made on ST, and we know Moore has been one of our best ST players over the last 3 years. I've seen nothing from Nanee in the games. Wallace has been making a ton of catches, so he can separate from the second and 3rd team DBs all day. Who can separate from 1st team DBs? Anybody? Bess won't either if he's matched up against the Darrell Revis's of the world.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

That's right: I totally forgot about Thigpen. Playa's been making plays all over the field!

damn Im not excited bout pruitt, moore or wallace and right now they are 3, 4 and 5. I will be upset if Mathews, Fuller and Hogan all dont make this team we need to keep at least one I would keep all 3 in favor of the other 3 mentioned
I completely agree with this those 3 have to make the team

Back
Top Bottom